Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Philip Rivers As A Colt

RollerColt

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

Right? It’s going to take some adjusting for sure. 

Gotta say though, that Colts Blue looks darn good on him. 

Colts Blue looks good on....  EVERYONE!

Also, I have no idea why this will take time to get used to...   because it was once worn by Austin Collie roughly 10 years ago?  In the NFL, 10 years is a lifetime....   just saying...

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Colts Blue looks good on....  EVERYONE!

Also, I have no idea why this will take time to get used to...   because it was once worn by Austin Collie roughly 10 years ago?  In the NFL, 10 years is a lifetime....   just saying...

I’m meaning seeing Philip in the uniform, not so much Austin, haha... 

And I agree, our shade of blue is just the best. But I’m biased!

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

I’m meaning seeing Philip in the uniform, not so much Austin, haha... 

And I agree, our shade of blue is just the best. But I’m biased!

I am too.   Love our shade of Blue.   Only Dodger Blue is it’s equal for me.   I realize it’s a personal preference, but no other blue for any other NFL team works quite as well for me.   Colts Blue is just so sharp and it pops against our crisp white.  

I normally prefer team uniforms with three colors.  But for uniforms with only two colors, ours is BY FAR the best looking to me.   Nothing else is close.  

It's always weird to see a player who played with one team their entire career move on and join another organization. But Philip Rivers actually looks really good wearing the blue and white Shoe. I haven't been this excited for someone wearing #17 for the Colts since Austin Collie. 

13 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I am too.   Love our shade of Blue.   Only Dodger Blue is it’s equal for me.   I realize it’s a personal preference, but no other blue for any other NFL team works quite as well for me.   Colts Blue is just so sharp and it pops against our crisp white.  

I normally prefer team uniforms with three colors.  But for uniforms with only two colors, ours is BY FAR the best looking to me.   Nothing else is close.  

I think that blue and white was why I became a Colts fan when I was a little kid and all of my friends were Browns fans. Browns colors are still the worst.  

That and they had Tom Matte.  They also had some feel good QB who was always trying to unite us.  

Archived