Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Paper Tigers

danlhart87

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/21/2020 at 3:46 AM, Curtbrose1 said:

looking on sportsbetting3.com Bucs still paper tigers at +1200 to win it alland +600 to come out of NFC!

GB seem a bit over priced with their run defense.

I think the Bucs have proven they are not paper tigers but I doubt they come out of the NFC just because they are too inconsistent. If they are somehow able to put together 4 quarters of good football in the playoffs then they will be dangerous.  I really don't like GB at all either. I think the Saints are the best team but I do wonder if Brees will hold up. Pretty wide open race.

6 hours ago, FortheWin said:

I think the Bucs have proven they are not paper tigers but I doubt they come out of the NFC just because they are too inconsistent. If they are somehow able to put together 4 quarters of good football in the playoffs then they will be dangerous.  I really don't like GB at all either. I think the Saints are the best team but I do wonder if Brees will hold up. Pretty wide open race.

Saints all the way in the NFC for sure Drew missed a month. Came on the field and missed a quarter and still finished close. The defense gave KC some fits. But KC is just the best. 

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

A couple weeks delayed after whatever is that was in Philly.. 

Bucs will win out. Tom brady talks with forever continue in the northeast... Then play superclose to the awful east winner. And could lose that game.

That is the best path for the Bucs. Play most likely the Washington Football team with a hobbled Smith and then get the Seahawks in all likelihood.  I like their chances vs both teams but I also agree they could lose both games too. They are a wild team to try to predict.

13 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Saints win South 

I don't think I have ever seen a team score 52 points with all rushing TDs. Has that ever happened?

The Saints are going to need much better play from Brees to come out of the NFC. I still think the Saints are the best team but they do always seem to choke in Jan. 

1 hour ago, FortheWin said:

I don't think I have ever seen a team score 52 points with all rushing TDs. Has that ever happened?

The Saints are going to need much better play from Brees to come out of the NFC. I still think the Saints are the best team but they do always seem to choke in Jan. 

I think they will again lose right away 

Man, Brady just keeps chugging along in the post-season. His team did not play well at all - ton of drops, fumble, defense was swiss cheese and he just made throw after throw. His Oline played outstanding. He set the protections superbly to keep the pocket clean.

I have this hunch that the Bears may beat the Saints and then the Rams would go into Tampa. That would be a fun game.

For the life of me, I still can't understand why that game was on primetime.. honestly the best game was the colts bills game. And the only game yesterday allowing fans lol oh well.

8 hours ago, FortheWin said:

I have this hunch that the Bears may beat the Saints and then the Rams would go into Tampa

But that'd be nice huh? But I think Tampa will get the full sweep next week.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

For the life of me, I still can't understand why that game was on primetime.. honestly the best game was the colts bills game. And the only game yesterday allowing fans lol oh well.

It's all about ratings. Brady playing in his first playoff game as a non-Patriot was a bigger draw.

I agree about the fans though. Having some in attendance changes the whole feel of the game.

3 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

It's all about ratings. Brady playing in his first playoff game as a non-Patriot was a bigger draw.

I agree about the fans though. Having some in attendance changes the whole feel of the game.

I think from here on out all games will have fans.. unless the Ravens get a home game...oh and the Rams

Brady is unreal, I see him playing until he is 45 or 46 lmao and I am not even kidding. To me he and Peyton are the 2 best I have ever seen. Montana was the GOAT until these 2 came along but Brady and Peyton have just taken it to a different level IMO. I still pick GB to go to the SB in the NFC with Rodgers but the Bucs and Saints both are dangerous. Rams had a nice win over Seattle, kind of surprised me but I don't see them doing much more now. It amazes me (and I have brought this up several times) but after Russell Wilson won the SB in 2013 I said it was mainly due to his defense and Lynch. Wilson is a very good QB, I guess great at times but without all that great help he may never win another SB? Lynch was the heart and soul of that offense in 2013.

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I can’t either. The other two games were kind of boring. Colts bills should of had prime time. I mean I know it’s Brady but WA record should not of gave them a prime time game.

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I think they always try to schedule Buffalo home playoff games early because of the weather.  At least someone said that on a podcast.  I think it was venturi but could have been polian. 

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brady is unreal, I see him playing until he is 45 or 46 lmao and I am not even kidding. To me he and Peyton are the 2 best I have ever seen. Montana was the GOAT until these 2 came along but Brady and Peyton have just taken it to a different level IMO. I still pick GB to go to the SB in the NFC with Rodgers but the Bucs and Saints both are dangerous. Rams had a nice win over Seattle, kind of surprised me but I don't see them doing much more now. It amazes me (and I have brought this up several times) but after Russell Wilson won the SB in 2013 I said it was mainly due to his defense and Lynch. Wilson is a very good QB, I guess great at times but without all that great help he may never win another SB? Lynch was the heart and soul of that offense in 2013.

Pete Carroll is not a good coach IMO. I can't believe they extended him.

Archived