Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Paper Tigers

danlhart87

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Probably true. But we've yet to see the Bucs actually play a full game. The choose 1 half. I don't think the Tampa All Pros will be able to keep up... Mahomes is gonna feast, and it's gonna be hilarious

Their best all around games were probably the Packers and Raiders.  They will need that effort and consistency to beat the Chiefs.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FortheWin said:

Hill looks really good in that offense. Payton is now 7-0 without Brees going back to last year. It may be a tough decision for him to put Brees back in this year. Hill gives them so much more diversity at the position.

Hill played badly yesterday 

It's possible that the Bucs could miss the playoffs. It depends on the AFC West; there could be more than one team from that division in the playoffs. If Tampa doesn't make it, I wonder what will happen. They have Brady, Gronk and A.B., so could be held accountable. I'm not real confident in Tampa going forward. 

15 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

It's possible that the Bucs could miss the playoffs. It depends on the AFC West; there could be more than one team from that division in the playoffs. If Tampa doesn't make it, I wonder what will happen. They have Brady, Gronk and A.B., so could be held accountable. I'm not real confident in Tampa going forward. 

I assume you meant NFC West

4 hours ago, teganslaw said:

Well jekel and hyde vikings.. could or could not pose a threat who really knows. And the falcons will liking win one. They've been a whole lot better since Dan "let you comeback on me" Quinn has been gone

21 hours ago, teganslaw said:

Pretty remote chance. With 3 WCs even if two teams make it from the West, the North and East are terrible outside of their divisional leaders.  Bucs probably need 10 wins to get in. Would not surprise to see the Cards fall out of the playoff picture altogether. They look like the most shaky team.

14 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

Pretty remote chance. With 3 WCs even if two teams make it from the West, the North and East are terrible outside of their divisional leaders.  Bucs probably need 10 wins to get in. Would not surprise to see the Cards fall out of the playoff picture altogether. They look like the most shaky team.

The Cards baffle me. They should be playing a lot better than what they are. Lots of inconsistency, to the point they remind me of the Luck era teams. 

17 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

Kliff Kingsbury's play calling has not impressed me whatsoever, just like Mike McCarthy in Dallas. Right now, they were relying too much on Kyler Murray's rushing till they are now forced to use their RBs more. Murray still does not use his TEs and slot WRs enough. Herbert as a rookie is a better passer than Kyler Murray, IMO, with the way he distributes it around. 

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Kliff Kingsbury's play calling has not impressed me whatsoever, just like Mike McCarthy in Dallas. Right now, they were relying too much on Kyler Murray's rushing till they are now forced to use their RBs more. Murray still does not use his TEs and slot WRs enough. Herbert as a rookie is a better passer than Kyler Murray, IMO, with the way he distributes it around. 

I like Herbert a lot.

I agree about Kliff. He is really mis-using Murray.  Seems he likes to make things complicated for some reason.

Looks like Brees may not be playing for a couple of more games. I think Saints wrap up the division with a win vs Eagles. Payton has done an unbelievable job again without Brees winning games with a gadget QB. If Belichick was doing that the media would be fawning all over him talking about COY. Payton never gets enough credit.

18 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

Looks like Brees may not be playing for a couple of more games. I think Saints wrap up the division with a win vs Eagles. Payton has done an unbelievable job again without Brees winning games with a gadget QB. If Belichick was doing that the media would be fawning all over him talking about COY. Payton never gets enough credit.

It will be interesting to see how Hurts does against NO. This is his chance to make Wentz a thing of the past so take advantage. 

15 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Who do you think wins TB MINN game

I would think Tampa especially with the week off. Minny has so many issues on D. I think Brady and company put up a ton of points.  I am more interested in the Atlanta games vs Tampa.  Morris is Tampa's old coach and he has Atlanta playing much better since he took over. I can see them dropping one vs Atlanta maybe. Much depends on that defense which is awful for Atlanta.

On 12/10/2020 at 8:30 AM, FortheWin said:

I would think Tampa especially with the week off. Minny has so many issues on D. I think Brady and company put up a ton of points.  I am more interested in the Atlanta games vs Tampa.  Morris is Tampa's old coach and he has Atlanta playing much better since he took over. I can see them dropping one vs Atlanta maybe. Much depends on that defense which is awful for Atlanta.

that awful atlanta d played well against raiders

18 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

that awful atlanta d played well against raiders

They did. The Raiders seem to be kind of Jekyll and Hyde. They should have lost to the Jets and I do not even know how that is possible AND they should have beaten KC twice and I don't know how that is possible. LOL

11 hours ago, FortheWin said:

They did. The Raiders seem to be kind of Jekyll and Hyde. They should have lost to the Jets and I do not even know how that is possible AND they should have beaten KC twice and I don't know how that is possible. LOL

Kinda like how Colts lost to Jags but beat Packers 

Archived