RE - Mathis

LB - Brackett, Angerer, Conner

SS - Bullitt

FS - Bethea

CB - Powers, Tryon

LS - Snow

P - McAfee

K - Vinatieri

I'm still iffy on the guard positions and the DT spots too. I wouldn't be too shocked or upset if Diem isn't starting. I'm also unsure of when the depth chart is officially released

Starters only:

QB - Manning

RB - Addai

WR - Wayne, Garcon, Collie

TE - Clark

LT - Castonzo

LG - Pollak

C - Saturday

RG - McClendon

RT - Diem

LE - Freeney

DT - Anderson, Johnson

RE - Mathis

SS - Bullitt

FS - Bethea

CB - Powers, Tryon

LS - Snow

P - McAfee

K - Vinatieri

I'm still iffy on the guard positions and the DT spots too. I wouldn't be too shocked or upset if Diem isn't starting. I'm also unsure of when the depth chart is officially released

That's a good looking team! You're right, the guards are open. It won't surprise me if it's Devan and Pollak to start off the season and we work in Ijalana, Big Mac, or Thomas. Anderson probably won't start at DT. It should be a rotation of Nevis, Harris, AJ, and Fili.

Starters only:

QB - Manning

RB - Addai

TE - Clark

LT - Castonzo

LG - Pollak

C - Saturday

RG - McClendon

RT - Diem

LE - Freeney

DT - Anderson, Johnson

RE - Mathis

SS - Bullitt

FS - Bethea

CB - Powers, Tryon

LS - Snow

P - McAfee

K - Vinatieri

almost the same as last year on defense and we couldnt stop the run what do we need?

Starters only:

QB - Manning

RB - Addai

TE - Clark

LT - Castonzo

LG - Pollak

C - Saturday

RG - McClendon

RT - Diem

LE - Freeney

DT - Anderson, Johnson

RE - Mathis

SS - Bullitt

FS - Bethea

CB - Powers, Tryon

LS - Snow

P - McAfee

K - Vinatieri

I totally agree other than your DT I think harris will win the starting jo over anderson but you said could change so we agree there and the LB position I dont think Angerer will start this year because of our pickup with simms.

QB - Manning

RB - Addai

WR - Wayne, Collie, Garcon

TE - Clark

LT - Castonzo

LG - Pollak

C - Saturday

RG - Diem

RT - Link

LE - Freeney

DT - Moala, Johnson (running downs)

DT - Harris, Anderson ( passing downs)

RE - Mathis

LB - Brackett, Angerer, Sims

SS - Bullitt

FS - Bethea

CB - Powers, Tryon

LS - Snow

P - McAfee

K - Vinatieri

So, I guess everyone in here has overlooked that the Colts signed Sims? Also, that they traded up in the second round to draft Ijalana to potentially compete at tackle but possibly at a guard position too? I would definately like to see Mclendon find is way into a role as an offensive guard and see the Colts move away from an undersized offensive line who seem to be getting pushed around a bit the last couple of years. I would like to see Tommie Harris and Jamal Andersen be te starters at defensive tackle, but obviously with a rotation of Moala and Antonio Johnson to try to keep these guys fresh all year long, but I can't count out Nevis since he came from a major team in a major college conference. I also don't understand how people say the Colts are stacked at wide receiver. I seem to recall a time when the Colts had Marvin Harrison in his prime, an emerging Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark that allowed Stokely to basically run around free all over the field. I think other than Clark and the Wayne, the other receivers really need to step it up. Gonzalez has show a spark at time, but cannot stay healthy. Garcon looks like he is going to break out, but then has critical drops. I suppose that is another discussion in itself.

almost the same as last year on defense and we couldnt stop the run what do we need?

DT play should hopefully be better than last year and we didn't have Anderson on the team last year. Harris is also a possibility to start if he does well in camp. There will be some changes compared to last year and I definitely think we will be better against the run

I totally agree other than your DT I think harris will win the starting jo over anderson but you said could change so we agree there and the LB position I dont think Angerer will start this year because of our pickup with simms.

If anything it would be Conner losing his starting job to simms. Pat knows all the LB posistions and IMO he the best LB we have. Gary has more experience but is not as talented or quick as the rest. He is on the field for his leadership and knowledge of the game. I think our D needs one more good corner. Im not liking Lacey as our starting corner. The guy I would like to see on the field is Jacques McClendon. Id like to see if he has the technique to go along with his strength.

QB- Manning

RB- Addai

WR- Wayne, Garçon, Collie

TE- Clark

LT- Castonzo

LG- DeVan

C- Saturday

RG- Pollak

RT- Diem

LE- Freeney

DT- Harris, Nevis

RE- Mathis

LOLB- Angerer

MLB- Brackett

ROLB- Sims

CB- Powers, Lacey

FS- Bethea

SS- Bullit

K- Vinateri

P- McAfee

LS- Snow

KR/PR - Moore

You guys are all sleeping on Matthews. He was getting more minutes at the end of last season because he was playing really well. Don't be surprised if he lines up next to Mookie in the starting lineup and then they bring in Nevis and Harris to get after the QB.

QB Myself

RB Addai

WR Wayne, Garcon, Collie

TE Clark, Eldridge

LT Castonzo

LG Ijalana

C Saturday

RG Pollak

RT Linkenbach

DE Freeney, Mathis

DT Moala, Nevis

OLB The Angry Man, Simms

MLB Brackett

CB Powers, Tryon

SS Bullit

FS Bethea

I foresee Ijalana getting the nod over DeVan at LG and Linkenbach usurping Diem at tackle. I wasn't much of a fan of DeVan so I might just be hoping for his benching, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Link did a pretty good job at RT last year when Diem went down. I like his athleticism and hopefully in the offseason he put on some more girth to get push against the stouter defensive ends. Freeney and Mathis get a lot of breathers so I look for Anderson and Foster to be the run down DEs. Moala will be tearing it up this year and from what I gather Nevis is gonna be a beast. If Tommie Harris can return to his pro bowl form he will obviously be the starter but we'll just have to wait and see. I don't think Mookie's gonna be getting much playing time unless there are injuries. The Angry Man will return to the SAM spot and I think Simms will be starting at WILL. If Adrian Peterson named him and Patrick Willis as his two most hated linebackers, I definitely see him beating out Conner for that spot...nothing against Conner cuz I really like him. I think the rest is pretty much self explanatory.

DT play should hopefully be better than last year and we didn't have Anderson on the team last year. Harris is also a possibility to start if he does well in camp. There will be some changes compared to last year and I definitely think we will be better against the run

I don't know where this sentiment that Anderson will be a DT is coming from. He played DE in Atlanta. He is listed as a DE on the Colts roster. In the scrimmage I watched on Saturday, he played DE.

My conclusion - he will be a DE if/when he makes the roster.

I don't know where this sentiment that Anderson will be a DT is coming from. He played DE in Atlanta. He is listed as a DE on the Colts roster. In the scrimmage I watched on Saturday, he played DE.

My conclusion - he will be a DE if/when he makes the roster.

It's also been reported that he lost 10 - 15 lbs from last year. He'll most likely be a DE in run situations.

The Moala, Mookie, Nevis, Harris and maybe Mathews rotation should be better than last year.

It's also been reported that he lost 10 - 15 lbs from last year. He'll most likely be a DE in run situations.

The Moala, Mookie, Nevis, Harris and maybe Mathews rotation should be better than last year.

In the scrimmage on Saturday, that is exactly what they had him doing - a DE in early downs and in running situations.

almost the same as last year on defense and we couldn't stop the run what do we need?

Moala really started to come on last year and I expect him to have a much better year this year.

Angerer has a year under his belt as well and should be playing more instinctively this year and is a great run stuffing back, actually reminds me of the super bowl year when we moved Rob Morris over there and he was the one guy on the team solely responsible for the run (I know not really but it appeared that he was told run first then pass and everyone else was still stop the run on the way to the Quarterback)