Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If I'm Cincinnatti I'm trading the #1 pick

And signing Winston. The Bengals need a lot, they can get a lot for the #1 pick. Like 2 #1's this year and a #2 pick as well as a #1 and #2 next year. Winston is a very good QB, and if he can be coached up he can be the #1 pick value he was selected to be. The 2 #1 picks could be 2 impact players and the 2 2nd round pick could be quality players as well. This would be the kind of move that can bring Cincy back to competition, or get the GM fired..

Just now, ColtJax said:

And signing Winston. The Bengals need a lot, they can get a lot for the #1 pick. Like 2 #1's this year and a #2 pick as well as a #1 and #2 next year. Winston is a very good QB, and if he can be coached up he can be the #1 pick value he was selected to be. The 2 #1 picks could be 2 impact players and the 2 2nd round pick could be quality players as well. This would be the kind of move that can bring Cincy back to competition, or get the GM fired..

Eh. That would certainly get the GM fired. 

7 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Bengals will win the North with Burrow 

Maybe a few years down the road, maybe if Jackson completely falls off next year. 

Hard to see that happening though. Burrow has proven to be a winner at least, so I won’t write him completely off. 

Yes you can get a lot for the pick. But there is a reason for that. You don’t get the opportunity to draft a QB like Burrow. If he’s worth all you mentioned in the potential draft pick haul, he’s also worth all that to the Bengals.... a team that badly needs to turn things around. Winston has been cast away by Tampa Bay for a good reason. He s a turnover machine and hasn’t learned how to take care of the ball. You can’t win with a QB like that, which is why he’s unemployed at the moment. 

Thr Bengsls would be insane to make the trade you’re suggesting and then put their trust in  Winston as their leader. JMO. 

2 hours ago, ColtJax said:

7 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

If you were Cincinnati, you'd be a queen famous for salty chili.

Pick a better city to be.  :P

I LOVE Skyline Chili

Cincy is in a sad situation

The fans have been tiring of the decades of poor ownership, who also thinks he is a GM.... he isn’t 

Burrow is needed to jump start the team......

Its too much to put on a young kid.... by himself

I think they would be better off in building a better OL, then get a rookie QB

Archived