Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I would be all good with drafting him anywhere in the second. IMO he's got 1st round talent but poor QB play this year might get his stock low enough for him to drop out of the 1st. He's blazing fast and a good route runner. I think he's much more than just a gadget guy. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

IDK. He’s good but similar to what we already have in Hilton and Campbell. Need a receiver with size AND speed.

True but Hilton is getting older and banged up on the regular of late. As much as I hate to say it Chris May need to double dip on receivers this draft.

50 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

IDK. He’s good but similar to what we already have in Hilton and Campbell. Need a receiver with size AND speed.

Size and speed are not how I judge a receiver.

I want a receiver who runs good routes and has good hands. 

Finding open spots in the defense is much more important than size or speed. 

The tight end spot is made for those times in the game where size is needed.

Marvin Harrison was the best receiver this team has ever had and his size made no difference. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Vexed said:

True but Hilton is getting older and banged up on the regular of late. As much as I hate to say it Chris May need to double dip on receivers this draft.

Don't hate it...embrace it. This is a loaded class...and being able to get TWO of them is better than one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shastamasta said:

Don't hate it...embrace it. This is a loaded class...and being able to get TWO of them is better than one.

I’m and old school trenches first guy Shasta. If I embraced it I would definitely need a shower afterwards.