Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conspiracy

Coltsarerich

This whole situation reeks from head to toe. I'm going to investigate the NFL cartel and see how they've managed to ruin our team.

They literally kicked polian out of the league for the way he handles the cap.

Now they're going to force Manning to play somewhere where there will be huge media pressure on him to win, to teach him a lesson after making him sit out an entire season.

the rabbit hole goes so deep on this, stay tuned.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole situation reeks from head to toe. I'm going to investigate the NFL cartel and see how they've managed to ruin our team.

Now they're going to force Manning to play somewhere where there will be huge media pressure on him to win, to teach him a lesson after making him sit out an entire season.

Black helicopters have been spotted around LOS. People want to know the Polian's part in Elvis' faked death. There have been reports that Peyton Manning was forced to pilot the Halliburton Hurricane Machine by Dick Cheney for the profit of Big Oil. Stay tuned, there's more "out there".

One of the most ridiculous posts this week yet.....

Please keep us posted on how your investigation is going. We are all on pins and needles waiting for the results.

Actually it is an elaborate plot schemed by Jim Harbaugh to get back at the Colts and Peyton Manning for trading him away.

Peyton will accept the 49ers contract.

49ers will trade Peyton back to the Colts in exchange for their #1 overall pick

49ers pick Andrew Luck, reuniting him with Jim Harbaugh.

Peyton reunites with the Colts with a manageable cap position.

Actually it is an elaborate plot schemed by Jim Harbaugh to get back at the Colts and Peyton Manning for trading him away.

Peyton will accept the 49ers contract.

49ers will trade Peyton back to the Colts in exchange for their #1 overall pick

49ers pick Andrew Luck, reuniting him with Jim Harbaugh.

Peyton reunites with the Colts with a manageable cap position.

I new you changed your profile for a reason. Now you are glowing after that theory!