Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coltsorioles

How the Colts can still win the division

28 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I meant their choice besides Burrow.

Meh, none of them really impress me but I’m not a scout either.

Honestly, this whole situation reminds me of the movie Draft Day to a certain extent 

8 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Meh, none of them really impress me but I’m not a scout either.

Honestly, this whole situation reminds me of the movie Draft Day to a certain extent 

That was a good movie tbh, although it was unrealistic lol. Still combines and pro days, as well as interviews. Ballard has no track record with QB's in the draft, so we'll see.

8 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

You clearly do not watch much football. Odds are stacked against us but........oh, hold on, I see what you are doing. Trying to steal Chloe's mantle as chief pessimist. Nicely played sir. Fooled me for a second.....

Its a fact unless like some people on this forum too blind to see that this team the way they have played lately doesn't stand a chance in New Orleans even if by some miracle they are winning this game after 3 quarters they will screw it all up in the 4th cause they have done it the last 3 weeks outscored 31-0 in the 4th quarter case and point not happening this team is done people that think this team is still in it are taking way too many pills.

47 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Its a fact unless like some people on this forum too blind to see that this team the way they have played lately doesn't stand a chance in New Orleans even if by some miracle they are winning this game after 3 quarters they will screw it all up in the 4th cause they have done it the last 3 weeks outscored 31-0 in the 4th quarter case and point not happening this team is done people that think this team is still in it are taking way too many pills.

They said the same thing the week leading up to the Chiefs.  All we are saying is let it play out. I do think the odds aren’t in our favor but I will totally laugh IF they pull off an upset

51 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I know you and I don't see our fandom the same way, but I wanted to share with you a different view. To be clear, it's not only about winning a championship. Of course that is the ultimate goal, but winning each game is also very important to some of us. 

You certainly can enjoy following the Colts in a manner that makes you happy. For me, it stems from believing that they can win every game that they take the field for. It doesn't mean that they will, or even that it is likely. It means, that the joy of honestly believing they can, and then to have that happen, makes the experience absolute joy. 

For what it is worth, the struggle itself, is what makes my NFL experience deep and enriching. When they hoisted the trophy for the first time in 36 years, I knew it was special, but I had many, many years that were also wonderful, because they overcame huge struggles. 

Tonight might be one of those nights. If that happens, some might feel relief. I will feel joy. 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

They said the same thing the week leading up to the Chiefs.  All we are saying is let it play out. I do think the odds aren’t in our favor but I will totally laugh IF they pull off an upset

If they do ill eat crow just like I did for that game but I don't think its gonna happen it will take a big night from the running game to make it even a possibility without that Brees will be out there all game destroying us.

5 hours ago, csmopar said:

Its over folks.