Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How the Colts can still win the division

coltsorioles

1 hour ago, coltsfan_canada said:

No one opened the thread or mention what a game by Maniac? Also what did everyone think about new Kicker. 

Leonard was awesome. 

Chase did a good job. Not perfect, but good. He should be our kicker for the rest of this season. 

1 hour ago, coltsorioles said:

If the Colts win out   and the titans and Texans split and the saints beat titans and Tampa beats Houston all 3 teams will be 9-7 and the Colts win the tie breaker

Yep we've just been setting them up for the kill shot.   :banana:

53 minutes ago, coltsorioles said:

If the Colts lose this week they are officially eliminated, but If the Colts win out they have a 19% chance of making the playoffs.  

That will increase a bit if they beat the Saints.  

I think they are done, but I'm not hoping they lose yet.  The Texans and Titans might split which would allow us to get in the division hunt.

30 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

No they don't cause Houston and Tennessee beat us so they own the tiebreaker.

Houston plays Tampa and the titans play the saints. Seeing Texans and titans split and them losing to Tampa and the saints is very possible. I just don’t see us winning three in a row. Especially when one is the saints.

The Saints are banged up on defense. The ONLY way the Colts can beat them is to keep Brees on the sideline by running the &$*% ball and playing great defense, like they did in KC.

The Colts still have a shot at the wildcard too, if Pittsburg losses 3, Tenn loses 2 and Oakland loses a game.

But they’d still have to win 3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

That will increase a bit if they beat the Saints.  

I think they are done, but I'm not hoping they lose yet.  The Texans and Titans might split which would allow us to get in the division hunt.

If the odds are stated to be 19% if we win out , why would that increase if we beat the Saints ? Other words , if we win out .. it's a 19% chance. It doesn't "increase" if we win Monday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1