Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you think the Colts Make the Playoffs?

Coltsman1788

Will the Colts Make the Playoffs?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Currently at 5-4, Do you think the Colts make the playoffs this season?

• Yes...the Colts will respond...I believe in Ballard & Reich.
    • Playoffs...playoffs? Don’t talk to me about playoffs!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2019 at 05:00 PM

7 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

The approach by Ballard to acquire multiple picks in the draft thru trading down is costing the team time to develop these players as oppose to drafting blue chippers right off the gate so they can start immediately. 

When has he traded down and taken himself out of position to draft a blue chip player?

2017 M. Hooker at 15. No trade down

2018 Q. Nelson Traded down 3 slots for multiple 2s. 

2019 Traded out of 26th with Washington  for multiple 2s. 

No one on the back end of the 2019 draft has done much. 

Ballard is getting production from most of his picks.  You statement is fairly inaccurate. 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, MPStack said:

2017 M. Hooker at 15. No trade down

2018 Q. Nelson Traded down 3 slots for multiple 2s. 

2019 Traded out of 26th with Washington  for multiple 2s. 

"Hooker- overrated

Mack- overrated

Nelson- overrated 

Leonard- overrated

All of 2019 draft except Willis- overrated " 

- trolls on Colts forum

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Huge game on Sunday, that is the season IMO. We win that we are in good shape, we lose we are screwed.

I don't think the season is over if the Colts lose Sunday, but the path to the playoffs will be infinitely tougher. I think a 10-6 record gets them a wild card spot, which means they have to go 5-2 from hereon. I see them losing to the Texans in Houston, and to the Saints. I think they can and should win the rest of the games. That means beating the Jags Sunday, of course. If they lose Sunday, it means they have to either beat the Texans or the Saints. That's going to be tough, but not impossible. So, no, I don't agree its over if they lose to the Jags Sunday, but they will have to go 5-1 over their final 6 games if they do. Not easy. 

3 minutes ago, Hoose said:

I don't think the season is over if the Colts lose Sunday, but the path to the playoffs will be infinitely tougher. I think a 10-6 record gets them a wild card spot, which means they have to go 5-2 from hereon. I see them losing to the Texans in Houston, and to the Saints. I think they can and should win the rest of the games. That means beating the Jags Sunday, of course. If they lose Sunday, it means they have to either beat the Texans or the Saints. That's going to be tough, but not impossible. So, no, I don't agree its over if they lose to the Jags Sunday, but they will have to go 5-1 over their final 6 games if they do. Not easy. 

I hear what you are saying but if we lose Sunday that will be real bad. 

I think it will take a performance turn around, like last year's 2nd half of the schedule, for the Colts to make the playoffs. And last year, the Colts had Luck. This year it's Brissett, ineffective wrs, and an ineffective Vinatieri. The Miami loss was a real killer. It all adds up to a very difficult task that I don't think the current Colts configuration is up to.

15 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

What makes this team so infuriating is almost wary loss has been because of mistakes. I will give them the Oakland loss because they just out played us. The losses have not even been a talent issue. We have gifted teams wins.

Mistakes happen... the bolded were bolded to show YOU that EVERYONE can EASILY make mistakes...

1 post- we lost cause jb was out

2nd post- we didnt lose cause jb was out- it was cause ty was out

3rd post- the injuries didnt matter, we lost cause reich doesnt care

4th post- reich might care, but i dont think he shows it enough, we just arent good

5th post- we are good enough its just a combination of ALL the injuries

6th post- injuries are part of the game! its AV fault!

7th post- wed be 7-2 if it wasnt for only AV

8th post- they didnt fire AV so im back to blaming Reich and Ballard

9th post- they worked out Ks and none were better, so its best to not fire AV... the colts just arent good

10th post- the colts are good but missing jb

and so it all begins again...

THESE examples of the way you post-vomit are used to show YOU that the way YOU flip flop is worse than the NFL on how to handle punishment for off field issues

edited... i tried to leave in more typos to show mistakes happen... but i left too many and it bugged me... so i fixed some... tried to leave others

• Like 1