Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy football thoughts

Four2itus

The Colts end their home opening loss streak, Adam refinds his groove, and Obi-wan displays amazing use of the force. Happy for Colt fans.

The NY Giants look like they made the right decision to draft Jones, and yet another great decision to start him early on. Happy for Giants fans.

The Steelers are 0-3. Nuff said.

Most everyone was talking Seahawks, preseason. Niners are now 3-0. Happy for Niners fans (threw up a little in my mouth saying that)

Buffalo is 3-0. Yes, you are not day dreaming. (However, they have not played a complete team yet). Happy for Bills fans

Green Bay is 3-0 . Preseason, many said they were done. This was all about Chicago and Minnesota. Happy for Packers fans. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Any good feelings for the hapless jets ?

That's a hard one for me. They did my Colts hard many times. I watched "He who shall not be named" make good on his guarantee, and many other events that were hard to witness. The 41-0 beatdown in the playoffs early 2000's was my toughest NFL pill to ever swallow. Sorry, but they will have to face a great deal more adversity before I can conjure up some good vibes. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tomlin probably has 20 ulcers by now coaching those misfits and has been coaching for 12 seasons and did win a SB. This is his way out :funny:, He has his ring but no more franchise QB, franchise RB, franchise WR, or a great defense. 

Soooo... you're saying he's Gruden 2.0?  Win a SB with someone elses' team, then go into broadcasting, then dupe the Raiders into a $100 million contract?  :funny:

49 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

The Colts end their home opening loss streak, Adam refinds his groove, and Obi-wan displays amazing use of the force. Happy for Colt fans.

The NY Giants look like they made the right decision to draft Jones, and yet another great decision to start him early on. Happy for Giants fans.

The Steelers are 0-3. Nuff said.

Most everyone was talking Seahawks, preseason. Niners are now 3-0. Happy for Niners fans (threw up a little in my mouth saying that)

Buffalo is 3-0. Yes, you are not day dreaming. (However, they have not played a complete team yet). Happy for Bills fans

Green Bay is 3-0 . Preseason, many said they were done. This was all about Chicago and Minnesota. Happy for Packers fans. 

And to think, we were one flip of a coin away from 3-0 ourselves 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

I don’t know, that D of theirs is looking mean this year

Mahomes is the best QB I have seen since Peyton as far as just controlling a whole game. I know that is high praise but he is great. If Andy Reid is smart like Dungy was with Peyton, just let the QB coach the offense and run his own plays. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Mahomes is the best QB I have seen since Peyton as far as just controlling a whole game. I know that is high praise but he is great. If Andy Reid is smart like Dungy was with Peyton, just let the QB coach the offense and run his own plays. 

Yeah. I was curious if he could back up last years numbers and so far, he is. 

• Like 1

Fun season so far. I think the AFC is wide open from 3-6 right now...but the tier are showing up. Can't wait to see Colts/KC rematch.

The NFC is interesting as well...lots of good teams (10 have winning records...prior to the LAR/CLE game)...so no clue what it will look like in 4-5 weeks.

28 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I hate to say this, but I smiled a little at that thought. Now if only those cheating rascals from Boston could be 0-3....

Steelerfreuden is real...I don't feel bad at all for them...though I have nothing against player like Minkah, Conner or Juju...or even Rudolph.

• Thanks 1

Doubt there is any way we beat KC.  Matt Ryan had a field day with us and their offense is nowhere near KC's.  Even if we score 2 of every 3 drives it probably wont be enough.  I just hope it's a 1 or 2 score game, and somehow both they and the patriots magically lose in the playoffs so we dont have to play them haha

17 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Just like every other Colt player that has retired. They alllll quit on you. 

Yeah Peyton did after 14 seasons (got released), Marvin did after 13 seasons, Reggie did after 14 seasons, Mathis did after 14 seasons, Vinatieri will after 100 seasons. I guess after 6 seasons Luck did, it is all good lmao 

• Like 1