Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe6124

Who is going to lose a roster spot.

4 hours ago, jskinnz said:

No

Which is why this isn't an issue.  One, I still think Luck is 25percent to start for week one. Not at 25 percent of his full self, 25 percent chance to be at 80 plus percent.  Two, and this is most likely to happen....  They sit Luck week one, and carry walker for one week, then swap him with whoever they put on the practise squad that they want for week 2.

This is another non issue that everyone who follows football didn't give two seconds of thought as to how the team was going to "handle" it..... Like the answer to a lot of these questions lately, the team will handle it by conducting business as usual.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Coltforlife said:

What about the players Ballard picks up off waivers 

Everybody shops the waiver wire, and I'm sure we will too. I think it might be different this year though, as depth is much much stronger. This year, WR, TE, DB, and LB depth are very strong. I could see us taking a shot on OL or DL, but it would have to be a pretty good one that might be a bit of a "surprise" that they were waived. 

• Like 1

On 8/15/2019 at 6:18 AM, jskinnz said:

No

Which is why I think Walker will make the final roster.  The whole point to keeping a third QB would be so you have a back up to Brissett if Luck can’t go.  Since Kelly can’t play the first two weeks he doesn’t help you there.  

Please forward all "guesses" to who makes the team to the Indianapolis Dumpster Company then wait for the Colts brass to make the calls then enjoy or don't enjoy the 2019 season.

Anyone else hear we resigned AC for 2 years at 23.1 million? Nevermind it wasn’t accurate. 

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

Which is why I think Walker will make the final roster.  The whole point to keeping a third QB would be so you have a back up to Brissett if Luck can’t go.  Since Kelly can’t play the first two weeks he doesn’t help you there.  

I don't think we need Walker. IF (big if) Jacoby starts game one and two, Luck can serve as "emergency" backup and limp through two games. Kelly can join the team (dress, if needed) after serving his suspension.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CoachLite said:

I don't think we need Walker. IF (big if) Jacoby starts game one and two, Luck can serve as "emergency" backup and limp through two games. Kelly can join the team (dress, if needed) after serving his suspension.

I don’t see them putting Luck out there if they don’t think he’s healthy enough to start.  They aren’t going to take chances with him for really no other reason than to keep Chad Kelly on the roster rather than Walker.  The logical thing to do if Luck can’t go is keep Walker or bring in another QB behind Jacoby.

If Luck can go then there is no need for a third QB right now you let Kelly serve his two game suspension with Walker on the PS for those two weeks and then make a decision on who is the PS QB.

6 hours ago, King Colt said:

Please forward all "guesses" to who makes the team to the Indianapolis Dumpster Company then wait for the Colts brass to make the calls then enjoy or don't enjoy the 2019 season.

It’s a forum part of the reason it exist is so people can talk about things like who should make the roster.  I don’t think anyone here honestly thinks the team is going to make decisions off what the forum thinks so there is real no point to remind people that their opinions don’t matter in terms of who makes the team.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

It’s a forum part of the reason it exist is so people can talk about things like who should make the roster.  I don’t think anyone here honestly thinks the team is going to make decisions off what the forum thinks so there is real no point to remind people that their opinions don’t matter in terms of who makes the team.

that guy makes a lot of strange posts