Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dang it NFL Network Colts have fans also .

HOF19

Living in NY Metro area is can be hard to see Colts games . I actually started to keep track of this last 2-3 years because I started to notice it . And yup they did what they always seem to do . They are replaying the Colts-Bills game at 2 O'clock IN THE MORNING . But Cowboys or Giants or Steelers replays always seem to get prime time . AGAIN Colts have fans too.....Just like the Cowboys,Giants and Steelers …..Apologize for the rant !!!!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Living in NY Metro area is can be hard to see Colts games . I actually started to keep track of this last 2-3 years because I started to notice it . And yup they did what they always seem to do . They are replaying the Colts-Bills game at 2 O'clock IN THE MORNING . But Cowboys or Giants or Steelers replays always seem to get prime time . AGAIN Colts have fans too.....Just like the Cowboys,Giants and Steelers …..Apologize for the rant !!!!!

NFL Gamepass is worth the $99/yr. You can view preseason games live and reg/postseason games on delay. No commercials either!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

NFL Gamepass is worth the $99/yr. You can view preseason games live and reg/postseason games on delay. No commercials either!

Students (college) pass is good as well.  No pre-season, but you get all regular season games live - out of market.  No replay, but only $99.  Just have to know name and college the student attends and you pay up - hopefully with their permission beforehand, lol.

Giants, Cowboys, and Steelers get prime time...surely you're not really questioning the validity of this...

Until further notice, it isn't yet hate speech for a corporation to honor it's commitment to its stakeholders by trying to maximize its profit opportunity.

• Like 2

I kind of like it that the sports networks don't know we exist, and most can't name two Colts after Luck.

BTW, you can get a 7 day free trial of NFL Game Pass and watch tonight.  (If you have Direct TV, the game is on live on channel 212-1).

46 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Oy vey

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

I kind of like it that the sports networks don't know we exist, and most can't name two Colts after Luck.

BTW, you can get a 7 day free trial of NFL Game Pass and watch tonight.  (If you have Direct TV, the game is on live on channel 212-1).

That is a good thing . Being a bit of an unknown does have advantages .

1 hour ago, ztboiler said:

Giants, Cowboys, and Steelers get prime time...surely you're not really questioning the validity of this...

Until further notice, it isn't yet hate speech for a corporation to honor it's commitment to its stakeholders by trying to maximize its profit opportunity.

Not speaking for the OP but I don’t think the validity of it is being questioned more than making the point that it can be frustrating at times. Obviously they are going to show the teams that will likely get more ratings during prime time; this doesn’t mean that it doesn’t get under your skin from time to time as a Colts fan living outside of the area.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Wish i had one of them there new-fangled time machine contraptions.

It would be GAMETIME !!!!!!!

Nothing ever good comes from that thing.  Earlier this year I used mine to go into the future so I could watch the Colts OTAs and I accidentally bumped into Andrew’s calf.  

He was doing great until then...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

Nothing ever good comes from that thing.  Earlier this year I used mine to go into the future so I could watch the Colts OTAs and I accidentally bumped into Andrew’s calf.  

He was doing great until then...

Ok, its blacked out on 212-1.  For u too?  My "happy bubble" just broke

15 hours ago, AlanNC said:

Directv blacked out the game in North Carolina on 212-1.  Does not make since.

I'm in NC also and was upset when couldn't see it. I think it was only shown around NY as their game was blacked out to them per something on NFL channel at game time.

• Like 1