NFL 

Size

Speed

College Production 

KR capable

Great timing on jump

Great running after catch

• Like 1

Tough to make the PS let alone the roster. Rogers Pascal Cain are already ahead in terms of making the roster. He'll have to beat out Fountain and Marcus Johnson. Krishawn Hogan seems to be team fav as a project.

• Like 1

Consider this: We've not had one day of training camp. Not one snap in any game this year. How can anyone objectively predict whether a guy will make the team, or not?

This is not a popularity contest, or determined by the best "hype" on the Internet. It's determined by performance and team fit. Who knows?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Tough to make the PS let alone the roster. Rogers Pascal Cain are already ahead in terms of making the roster. He'll have to beat out Fountain and Marcus Johnson. Krishawn Hogan seems to be team fav as a project.

Its a long shot... I agree....... but Rogers is a middle of the road,  returner and receiver ...  I dont see him becoming special........ Fountain hasnt really done anything yet... maybe he lights it up in camp     

I do like Cain to get a spot though

This camp and preseason will be interesting...... some folks that we all like are gonna get CUT

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

Consider this: We've not had one day of training camp. Not one snap in any game this year. How can anyone objectively predict whether a guy will make the team, or not?

This is not a popularity contest, or determined by the best "hype" on the Internet. It's determined by performance and team fit. Who knows?

Are you sure???

I thought CB did a poll of the fans, before he made ANY moves

:)

Of course.......... and I am not saying anything different

I hadnt watched anything on this guy until today.......   

Maybe it's just me but imo he has very slow get-off, and he needs 10-12 steps to get to top speed. Not that impressed. But hey, Ballard picked him and gave him a chance, so there must be something I don't see.

He can prove himself in the TC. He'll have tough competition though. Guys like Zach Pascal and Marcus Johnson - who already shown flashes in actual NFL games - might not make the team. So it'll be tough. But never say never until it's over.

14 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/2847632/5a0e2922c11a870b4802c5a2

I REALIZE that this is a highlight video, on division 93 College football

I REALIZE that its an ENORMOUS jump for this guy to make the Colts roster

But...... this guy ...... might stick on PS

NFL 

Size

Speed

College Production 

KR capable

Great timing on jump

Great running after catch

That highlight tape is impressive, runs all routes, wins 50/50, has top end speed, plays fearless, beat double and triple coverage, blocks down field, shows route savvy, what's not to like? If that package was against SEC talent he'd be a first rounder.  The hard thing to know is how good he is versus that competition.  Like you, I like the potential of guys like this for our team, if that talent translates against NFL competition he'll have a spot.  Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that video. He's certainly talented. One thing I took from that video was his QB. He delivered every pass with ease. Down field, out routes, screens & with great touch as well.

It also made me wonder where this school is located. There are more people in the stands at my local HS games than I saw here.

He has break away speed & seems to have good hands with great verticle leap. Very curious to see what he can show in camp.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Thanks for posting that video. He's certainly talented. One thing I took from that video was his QB. He delivered every pass with ease. Down field, out routes, screens & with great touch as well.

It also made me wonder where this school is located. There are more people in the stands at my local HS games than I saw here.

He has break away speed & seems to have good hands with great verticle leap. Very curious to see what he can show in camp.

Malone is in Canton, Ohio

it was a GLIAC School and now a GMAC school

• Like 1

Won't pretend to know anything about this guy. Fortunately for the Colts however, he will be in our camp competing his butt off, helping push all involved to get better. I was not a fan of the Fountain pick and I stand the same today. Ishmael was one of favorite wild card UDFA because of his production against Power 5 competition, and not even he has seperated himself. Against many opinions of Rogers, I think he is a lock because he is solid, did have a bad start to last season but came on late. He is TYs primary backup also. We really have no idea how this will shake out, but we appear to have better depth this season which is a great sign.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

Won't pretend to know anything about this guy. Fortunately for the Colts however, he will be in our camp competing his butt off, helping push all involved to get better. I was not a fan of the Fountain pick and I stand the same today. Ishmael was one of favorite wild card UDFA because of his production against Power 5 competition, and not even he has seperated himself. Against many opinions of Rogers, I think he is a lock because he is solid, did have a bad start to last season but came on late. He is TYs primary backup also. We really have no idea how this will shake out, but we appear to have better depth this season which is a great sign.

A side note

As our WR crew talent has taken a step forward, our DBs will actually have very good players to cover in practice..... not just TY

This should step up their game as well....

• Like 1

The kid definitely has the athleticism. Playing against horrible competition is his only sin.

Pretty sure he had offers to go to bigger schools. IIRC, someone in his family had health issues (maybe his brother), and he wanted to stay close. 

You never know how folks react to the jump in competition. If he has the physicality to beat the press at the line, I'd say chances are very good for him making the PS. WR room is crowded this year, but he might be a project worth investing in. I would love to see a guy like him get a shot at returns. If he's a special teams guys (in general, not just returns), that would go a long long way for him.

I'm excited for Dulin and think he has the potential to be a very good player. However our WR room is packed, and it will be hard for Dulin to survive cuts. Ideal situation (for Colts) is probably stashing him on the practice squad until next year, hoping he doesn't get snatched up by another team.

He shows on tape good game speed

He tested fast at 4.39

He returns punts and kicks

He has Ballards measurements

Pascal returns kicks

Good size

Mediocre speed

Rogers returns punts

Plays small at times

Doesn't play to timed speed

Dulin has every opportunity in the world IF he plays ball and shows continued growth.

Let's not forget that most of his competition will be other former college free agents as well - the lone exception being Fountain.