Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's up with crazycolt1?

Lucky Colts Fan

On 6/13/2019 at 10:12 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NFLfan is a great woman. She is a good friend of mine and easy to talk too. I think most people here are good people, that is what Colts Nation is about. I am glad @NewColtsFan is here, some of his posts are excellent and he makes me laugh at times too. We have the best Mods too for a site. @Superman is the man, most of his posts are great and he has common sense and is hard to disagree with, @Nadine just holds the fort down, @RockThatBlue is such a cool dude too. @21isSuperman knows his NBA as well and his offseason football stuff last year was a 10. I feel like if I leave someone out I am dissing them haha but most are good.

Thanks, I have to say you are one of the posters who makes me laugh.  I enjoy your posts and am glad you are here

• Like 4

On 6/13/2019 at 10:12 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NFLfan is a great woman. She is a good friend of mine and easy to talk too. I think most people here are good people, that is what Colts Nation is about. I am glad @NewColtsFan is here, some of his posts are excellent and he makes me laugh at times too. We have the best Mods too for a site. @Superman is the man, most of his posts are great and he has common sense and is hard to disagree with, @Nadine just holds the fort down, @RockThatBlue is such a cool dude too. @21isSuperman knows his NBA as well and his offseason football stuff last year was a 10. I feel like if I leave someone out I am dissing them haha but most are good.

And don't forget a certain charming, eloquent, upbeat, positive, and all-around "good guy" with the "best" jokes on this forum!

oh, and he's pretty modest too.

haha

• Like 1