Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's up with crazycolt1?

Lucky Colts Fan

8 hours ago, Nadine said:

He told me he would be off line for a while to deal with some health issues.  Hoped to be back here for the start of the regular season

Get healthy @crazycolt1. God only knows these Colts require a strong heart and good health to last the 21 weeks of football they are going to give us this year... 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Ok but honest to god I love how wholesome this place gets when a member is gone for a while and people wanna check on them to see if everythings alright.

We like a big family haha 

Colts family. We can all argue, but we all share a common love. And regardless of arguments or personalities, we all wish good health and happiness for our fellow brothers in horseshoes. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, The Peytonator said:

Am I the only one who thought @crazycolt1 is a woman? 

he acts like it sometimes :-)

just funnin'.

he and i go at it, but never thought of him being a guy or girl.

whatever he is, or identifies as, hope he is killing recovery and is back to enjoy a great season. Colts are going to be exciting this year.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Anyone know what's up with @crazycolt1?

He's been offline almost a month and dropped out of his fantasy football leagues.  That's unusual for him isn't it?

Hopefully he's just taking a vacation!  :goodluck:

Funny you should ask. @PrincetonTiger once created a thread, asking about members that have been missing from this forum. I was going to tell him that we need another such thread, as @crazycolt1 and others have not posted comments in a while. I have not seen @dgambill for some time. 

And one of my favorite people here @Jay Kirk has not posted a comment since May 1st. I hope and pray that he is okay. I also miss @southwest1@BR-549@BrentMc11, @radiogirl, and @shecolt. I hope they are all well. I'm sure there are others I'm not naming but this place is better when we are all here. I'm not a Colts fan but I am a fan of the Colts forum. :thmup:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Funny you should ask. @PrincetonTiger once created a thread, asking about members that have been missing from this forum. I was going to tell him that we need another such thread, as @crazycolt1 and others have not posted comments in a while. I have not seen @dgambill for some time. 

And one of my favorite people here @Jay Kirk has not posted a comment since May 1st. I hope and pray that he is okay. I also miss @southwest1, @BrentMc11, @radiogirl, and @shecolt. I hope they are all well. I'm sure there are others I'm not naming but this place is better when we are all here. I'm not a Colts fan but I am a fan of the Colts forum. :thmup:

Great Post. All are Hall of Fame posters. @Jay Kirk created the Baseball thread, that in itself is awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, lollygagger8 said:

@southwest1 @BrentMc11

Miss you guys!

You are my dudes!! 

Yeah I once told @southwest1 he should be a movie critic and be on TV. The way he breaks down movies is unreal. @BrentMc11 is simply a great guy and is very popular here. @Jay Kirk is my dude, he created the baseball thread and is a great family man. He hasn't posted in a month and a half which now worries me. I am a Cubs fan and he is a Cards fan and we have always got along like best friends when discussing baseball. Too funny. When it come to @crazycolt1, him and I usually agree on most things but he is set in his ways. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I once told @southwest1 he should be a movie critic and be on TV. The way he breaks down movies is unreal. @BrentMc11 is simply a great guy and is very popular here. @Jay Kirk is my dude, he created the baseball thread and is a great family man. He hasn't posted in a month and a half which now worries me. I am a Cubs fan and he is a Cards fan and we have always got along like best friends when discussing baseball. Too funny. When it come to @crazycolt1, him and I usually agree on most things but he is set in his ways. 

Can't agree with this anymore! Well said boss. 

@Jay Kirk is the man too! @crazycolt1 is a good dude too. We can not see eye to eye on something, but still be friends about it! <- that's rare in today's world (which is sad) 

• Like 6

Sometimes we take great posters for granted. @jvan1973 and @Gramz were so nice to me welcoming me when I first joined here 4 years ago. That was pretty cool. Most people here are like family so anytime someone doesn't post for a while we get worried. @HOZER is my Cubs friend on the baseball thread, great person too. Hozer posts everyday so no worries there :thmup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I once told @southwest1 he should be a movie critic and be on TV. The way he breaks down movies is unreal. @BrentMc11 is simply a great guy and is very popular here. @Jay Kirk is my dude, he created the baseball thread and is a great family man. He hasn't posted in a month and a half which now worries me

Yep. They were among my favorite people here. I miss them. 

Of course, we all miss Gavin too. RIP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Irish YJ said:

Colts family. We can all argue, but we all share a common love. And regardless of arguments or personalities, we all wish good health and happiness for our fellow brothers in horseshoes. 

Amen.  Well said.

@crazycolt1 can annoy the heck out of you in one thread, but he'll have your back in another thread.  He's definitely a good dude, just an acquired taste, and the same could probably be said about me with all my emojis and gifs...  haha

I'll even go so far as to mention guys I've had arguments with recently.  @MFT5 and @JPFolks and @LJpalmbeacher2 and @DougDew are like my brothers from another mother that I annoy the heck out of and fight with all the time, but we're still family.  We'll circle the wagons and be on the same team when the enemy (Pats fans in Tom Brady jerseys) appears on the horizon.  We all cheer for our team in our own way, but we all bleed blue (or purple @NFLfan :D).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Amen.  Well said.

@crazycolt1 can annoy the heck out of you in one thread, but he'll have your back in another thread.  He's definitely a good dude, just an acquired taste, and the same could probably be said about me with all my emojis and gifs...  haha

I'll even go so far as to mention guys I've had arguments with recently.  @MFT5 and @JPFolks and @LJpalmbeacher2 and @DougDew are like my brothers from another mother that I annoy the heck out of and fight with all the time, but we're still family.  We'll circle the wagons and be on the same team when the enemy (Pats fans in Tom Brady jerseys) appears on the horizon.  We all cheer for our team in our own way, but we all bleed blue (or purple @NFLfan :D).

@NFLfan is a great woman. She is a good friend of mine and easy to talk too. I think most people here are good people, that is what Colts Nation is about. I am glad @NewColtsFan is here, some of his posts are excellent and he makes me laugh at times too. We have the best Mods too for a site. @Superman is the man, most of his posts are great and he has common sense and is hard to disagree with, @Nadine just holds the fort down, @RockThatBlue is such a cool dude too. @21isSuperman knows his NBA as well and his offseason football stuff last year was a 10. I feel like if I leave someone out I am dissing them haha but most are good.

• Like 5

Wow.  This has turned into an AWESOME thread.  Y'all are so intense in some of the discussions, but I learn so much every time I'm on here.  Glad everyone feels like family.  We need more of this here and around the world.  Go Colts Nation, Bleed Blue!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/13/2019 at 9:01 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sometimes we take great posters for granted. @jvan1973 and @Gramz were so nice to me welcoming me when I first joined here 4 years ago. That was pretty cool. Most people here are like family so anytime someone doesn't post for a while we get worried. @HOZER is my Cubs friend on the baseball thread, great person too. Hozer posts everyday so no worries there :thmup:

Aww thanks, @2006Coltsbestever.

I still "check in" occasionally.   We've been pretty busy with family stuff, vacations and our band.  I hope  to get back to posting regularly again in the Fall.   It's nice to be reminded that someone misses me.  Thanks for your kind words.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Aww thanks, @2006Coltsbestever.

I still "check in" occasionally.   We've been pretty busy with family stuff, vacations and our band.  I hope  to get back to posting regularly again in the Fall.   It's nice to be reminded that someone misses me.  Thanks for your kind words.

Glad you are doing well. I just like acknowledging people that are great people. You are a great person and a great poster. We have a team this year that could win the SB. This could be fun. Take care Gramz.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/13/2019 at 9:45 AM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Amen.  Well said.

....and don't forget the Steelers.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 10:12 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NFLfan is a great woman. She is a good friend of mine and easy to talk too. I think most people here are good people, that is what Colts Nation is about. I am glad @NewColtsFan is here, some of his posts are excellent and he makes me laugh at times too. We have the best Mods too for a site. @Superman is the man, most of his posts are great and he has common sense and is hard to disagree with, @Nadine just holds the fort down, @RockThatBlue is such a cool dude too. @21isSuperman knows his NBA as well and his offseason football stuff last year was a 10. I feel like if I leave someone out I am dissing them haha but most are good.

Thanks man. Have been working a lot recently haven't been able to be on as much.

• Like 1