Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Schedule

CR91

3 hours ago, DamianWayne said:

I will finally be going to my first Colts game! Opening week against the Chargers and I hope will come out with a W. I'm so geeked; I can't wait for the season to start!

Sounds like there will be a few of us there. @CR91 also attending. I will be in Vancouver but trying to work out a trip to LA for the game. Who knows when I'll be on that side of the world again.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Myles said:

You seem too confident.   The Steelers have a knack for putting good quality teams on the field nearly every year.  Brown could end up being an addition by subtraction thing.  

They also have a lot of draft picks.    I haven't researched these signings, but it doesn't appear that this is the same team minus AB.    Moncrief and Schuster are a pretty good WR duo.   

APRIL

04/09

Signed DL Casey Sayles to a one-year contract.

04/08

Signed free agent CB Kameron Kelly, free agent LB JT Jones and free agent DT Winston Craig to one-year contracts.

04/05

Signed free agent C J.C. Hassenauer and free agent DB Jack Tocho to one-year contracts.

04/01

Released S Morgan Burnett.

MARCH

03/19

Signed LB Mark Barron to a two-year deal through the 2020 season.

03/15

Agreed to terms with DT Daniel McCullers on a two-year deal through the 2020 season.

03/14

Signed WR Eli Rogers to a new two-year deal through the 2020 season.

03/14

Signed WR Donte Moncrief to a two-year deal through the 2020 season.

03/14

Signed CB Steven Nelson to a three-year contract through the 2021 season.

03/13

Agreed to terms with P Jordan Berry and LB Anthony Chickillo on new two-year deals through the 2020 season.

03/13

Acquired a sixth-round draft selection (No. 207 overall) in the 2019 NFL Draft via trade with the Arizona Cardinals in exchange OT Marcus Gilbert.

03/13

Acquired a third- and fifth-round draft selection (No. 66 and 141 overall) in the 2019 NFL Draft via trade with the Oakland Raiders in exchange WR Antonio Brown.

You are really really reaching... 

Let's face it, we can and should be able to beat them. They're just not that good this year. Now of course this is pre-draft, but unless they have a 2018 Colts kind of draft, I don't think they'll be too much for us. Big Ben is washed, and is looking more and more like that every year. They just lost a top 5 RB and a top 10 WR. They're looking dysfunctional, quite the opposite of what we're used to seeing from them. I think there are several Colts fans and even nationally a lot of people who are way overrating these Steelers

2 hours ago, BigQungus said:

You are really really reaching... 

Let's face it, we can and should be able to beat them. They're just not that good this year. Now of course this is pre-draft, but unless they have a 2018 Colts kind of draft, I don't think they'll be too much for us. Big Ben is washed, and is looking more and more like that every year. They just lost a top 5 RB and a top 10 WR. They're looking dysfunctional, quite the opposite of what we're used to seeing from them. I think there are several Colts fans and even nationally a lot of people who are way overrating these Steelers

Their history is enough for me to not underestimate them.  On the road, it is not a gimme game by any means.  They haven't had a losing season since 2003.  I think they have earned some respect in their ability to rebuild on the fly.  Ben competed 67% of his passes for over 5100 yArds Nd 34 TDs last season.   Not as bad as you think.

On 4/16/2019 at 12:28 PM, ColtsArmy84 said:

Every team gets TNF.

So we will get that plus 3 more Primetimes. I say 2 SNF vs Saints and Chiefs and 1 MNF vs HOU

I think I heard the Bengals and Dolphins have no Thursday Night Game.  

23 hours ago, RNGDShobby said:

Sounds like there will be a few of us there. @CR91 also attending. I will be in Vancouver but trying to work out a trip to LA for the game. Who knows when I'll be on that side of the world again.

I hope to see some fellow Colts fans at the game. I don't see that many out here in California.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, Myles said:

Their history is enough for me to not underestimate them.  On the road, it is not a gimme game by any means.  They haven't had a losing season since 2003.  I think they have earned some respect in their ability to rebuild on the fly.  Ben competed 67% of his passes for over 5100 yArds Nd 34 TDs last season.   Not as bad as you think.

They haven’t looked this bad in a decade. OR dysfunctional. You can’t base this off of history.

Big Ben had fancy stats, but that was with 2 of the top 10 WRs in the league. Plus he also led the NFL in INTs.

I just don’t follow the logic. They went 9-6-1 and missed the playoffs. Then They lost a top 10 WR. And you’re claiming they’re some big juggernaut on the level of the Chargers, chiefs, and Saints??

8 hours ago, BigQungus said:

They haven’t looked this bad in a decade. OR dysfunctional. You can’t base this off of history.

Big Ben had fancy stats, but that was with 2 of the top 10 WRs in the league. Plus he also led the NFL in INTs.

I just don’t follow the logic. They went 9-6-1 and missed the playoffs. Then They lost a top 10 WR. And you’re claiming they’re some big juggernaut on the level of the Chargers, chiefs, and Saints??

Who said any of that crap?  I'm just saying that the Steelers are never a gimme game.  

On 4/20/2019 at 10:31 PM, Myles said:

Who said any of that crap?  I'm just saying that the Steelers are never a gimme game.  

Who said it's a gimme game? I said we'll win. Could I SEE us losing to them? Yes. Do I think we'll lose to them? No. They were slightly above average last year. Chances are they'll be mediocre this year. We should be able to beat them

1 hour ago, BigQungus said:

Who said it's a gimme game? I said we'll win. Could I SEE us losing to them? Yes. Do I think we'll lose to them? No. They were slightly above average last year. Chances are they'll be mediocre this year. We should be able to beat them

I'm about 50/50 on winning a road game in Pittsburgh, so I guess we are closer to thinking the same than many would have thought.    

37 minutes ago, Myles said:

I'm about 50/50 on winning a road game in Pittsburgh, so I guess we are closer to thinking the same than many would have thought.    

Yeah. I forgot it's at Pittsburgh and Heinz field is a tough place to play, so it may be tougher than I thought, but I still think we'll win

• Like 1