Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Important games this weekend

CR91

all the hype is out of the way, let's get this Ravens Chargers game underway, these announcers are wearing me out.  Chris Rose is the worst, makes all his guest hosts seem like broadcast award winners.  Prediction Chargers 28 Ravens 17  (hoping for the best, never been a bigger Chargers and Phillip Rivers fan in my life).....It's just for one game, I promise.

2 minutes ago, tucky89 said:

What if we lose to the Giants, then beat Tennessee, and Baltimore loses to LA, but beats Cincinnati? All three of us would be 9-7. Titans would for sure be out. But who would get the final WC spot between us and Baltimore? 

Ravens have the tie breaker over us so they would be in. Also ravens play the browns week 17. Steelers play the bengals

15 minutes ago, coltsva said:

While this is true, I would be happy if our D held Gabbert or Mariota to 6 points.

and to think the Skins were driving and Peterson was on fire and they let a career backup toss the ball out there with their playoffs hopes on the line, nice job Gruden (but he did lose 2 qb's--but they could have helped us right?)  ;)

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Ravens have the tie breaker over us so they would be in. Also ravens play the browns week 17. Steelers play the bengals

If Baltimore loses tonight, and then we beat the Giants, wouldn't Baltimore automatically be out? Because either us or the Titans would be assured of getting to 10-6. Thus, the winner of us and Tennessee gets the final WC.

1 minute ago, tucky89 said:

If Baltimore loses tonight, and then we beat the Giants, wouldn't Baltimore automatically be out? Because either us or the Titans would be assured of getting to 10-6. Thus, the winner of us and Tennessee gets the final WC.

I think your right. But Miami is still in the hunt. So not sure how they factor in.

I would love to win out and Texans to lose both games and win the divisions. I am rooting for the eagles tomorrow. 

15 minutes ago, tucky89 said:

No because they can still win their division

17 minutes ago, tucky89 said:

If Pittsburgh loses tomorrow, but beats Cincinnati, and we win out, we'd get the 6 seed. If both us and Pittsburgh win out, they'd get the 6 seed. Bottom line is we gotta win out. Unfortunately we don't control our own destiny.

thats what i was thinking But dont forget we can still get the division if texans lose both games. But no matter what we just need to WIN. 

• Like 2

the scoreboard watching continues...............   saints have looked very beatable just at the wrong time and Brees looked very pedestrian over certain games.....  we just can't catch a break.  (time for Drew to get back to normal and help us out).....it's our last realistic shot.