Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Interesting Chess Match Next Game

Tombstone

Can you vision the brain storming and preparation going on between the Eagales staff and ours.  Our defensive coach faced them twice last year with the Cowboys and our head Coach was a big part of there Superbowl success.  Ajustments are going to be a big part of this game especially with the familiarity we have about them with or coaches.  This will be a fun game to watch just for that reason alone.  I guess I'm looking at this from a defensive angle but, the defense has me really excited 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Chess is boring. Hopefully, the Colts won't be boring and give Philly a run for their money but the Colts are not going to win this game. Remember it is week 3.

Aguilar has been forced to the outside, (where he is not as effective) because of the acquisition of Matthews.

Sproles and Ajayi are banged up and may not start. Their 2nd TE, Geottard was benched last week because he didn’t know the plays, Peters is hurt and this is Wentz’s first game back.

In short, the Eagles are hurting on offense. The Colts have a better chance of winning this game than most think.

Reich knows the Eagles. If the Colts play like they did last week, they’ll be fine.

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

Chess is boring. Hopefully, the Colts won't be boring and give Philly a run for their money but the Colts are not going to win this game. Remember it is week 3.

Chess is a thinking man's game so mentioning it is boring speaks volumes.

Week 2 we won so why can't we win in week 3?   What logic is this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/20/2018 at 7:06 AM, NewEra said:

I can't wait! After what I've seen from the Colts last two games we have the potential to beat anyone. I've been waiting for a team like this for years.

About 9 years to be exact. It is starting to sprinkle as the drought

is about to be over. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

Chess is a thinking man's game so mentioning it is boring speaks volumes.

Week 2 we won so why can't we win in week 3?   What logic is this?

Give the date which you sat and watched a chess game.

What is the logic you ask? Well, winning last week means nothing. Repeat, nothing.

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

Give the date which you sat and watched a chess game.

What is the logic you ask? Well, winning last week means nothing. Repeat, nothing.

I play chess and then hints watch the game at the same time....crazy I know. I am assuming you avoid a thinking mans game.

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

Colts are not going to win this game. Remember it is week 3.

Let me refresh you on YOUR comment. You say we are not going to win because what? And then mention it is week 3? Again the relevance is what?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

I play chess and then hints watch the game at the same time....crazy I know. I am assuming you avoid a thinking mans game.

Let me refresh you on YOUR comment. You say we are not going to win because what? And then mention it is week 3? Again the relevance is what?

Permit me to clarify for those who need it (you). The Colts will lose. Get it? By chance, have you ever met a person that has not played chess? Your online degree from the University of Phoenix does not elevated you above anyone. Heartbreaking isn't it?   

7 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Permit me to clarify for those who need it (you). The Colts will lose. Get it? By chance, have you ever met a person that has not played chess? Your online degree from the University of Phoenix does not elevated you above anyone. Heartbreaking isn't it?   

My apologies if my words were quick to upset you. I am happy that you attempted to clarify but based on your original comment you still came up a little short...might be a common theme for you. I will just end this conversation because again I am not here to ruffle your feathers.  Continue with you aggressive online talk though big guy!

P.S. I congratulate any person who graduated from any school!

10 minutes ago, King Colt said:

:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

My apologies if my words were quick to upset you. I am happy that you attempted to clarify but based on your original comment you still came up a little short...might be a common theme for you. I will just end this conversation because again I am not here to ruffle your feathers.  Continue with you aggressive online talk though big guy!

P.S. I congratulate any person who graduated from any school!

Good for you Mr. Rogers.

4 hours ago, King Colt said:

"Does not elevated you"  I would stay away from educational insults