Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• All year long, anytime a good team playing us needs a first down, the TE across the middle has been open.  Every loss has shown that. Baltimore, Tennessee, and Tampa exploited that. It’s beyond my knowledge how to fix that, but it’s obvious it’s always open.
    • The best coach of our generation doesn't have the elite OL we do nor does he have Jonathan Taylor.     a more balanced approach very likely leads to even more points and fewer turnovers.  yes, this is conjecture, but the numbers from the 2nd and 4th quarters support this.     hey, now you're getting it 
    • The best coach of our generation ran the ball 8 times versus the Bucs. Had his QB attempt 40 passes though. Lets keep whinging and moaning about when our 44 passes were attempted versus when our 20 odd runs entered the equation. Lets not speak of the 31 points we put up, or the fumbles and turnovers that cost us the game. Lets harp about the succession of passes, that's why we lost.
    • They are two teams headed in different directions, didn’t they trade for Mack in 2018 who had a career year and their D was rolling in 2018. No doubt they both have room for improvement but the simple eye test shows one very competent coach who is refining his role as a head coach every year and another who seems to be losing his team with each year that passes. I for one am glad to have Frank.    Go Colts.
    • I sure hope this kid can stay healthy and have some sort of career.  Even if it isn’t with the Colts.  Hate to see good players have their careers derailed bc of health.  Hopefully he can stay on the field bc I think he could make this already good offense the best in the NFL.     
  • Members

• JediXMan

JediXMan 1,963

• FuedinHatfield

FuedinHatfield 10

• Nadine

Nadine 7,086

Administrators
    • jvan1973

jvan1973 6,736

• shasta519

shasta519 3,536