Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

Why is Quincy Wilson even playing?

Because he NEEDS to play.

The kids have to play.    That’s the whole point of 2018.

New guy studied Lamey well....

New Guy:  Flag down in the end zone.

Sorgi:  Ummmm.......I don't see a flag.

New Guy:  Really?  I could have sworn a saw a yellow hankey flying in there somewhere.

Just now, needanoline63 said:

We need a touchdown. Fg’s ain’t gonna save us. Now there gonna go after Quincy Wilson 

Well, if the refs are going to make garbage calls, they can go after whoever they like.

5 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

It's almost as if our coaching staff actually prepared our players, on both sides of the ball, for this game?:headspin:

Am I dreaming? Somebody pinch me. :)

12 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Experiments have been done. Im

sure there was an arena team that let fans pick everything.

Yup. The Salt Lake Screaming Eagles of the IFL. 

We still setting for field goals too often.  Gotta get it in the end zone more often.  Still anybody’s game at this point. 

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

Could Vinitieri be the best Colt free agent pickup of all tme?

Absolutely.....without a doubt.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

We still setting for field goals too often.  Gotta get it in the end zone more often.  Still anybody’s game at this point. 

Agreed. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Agreed. But our offense is moving the ball. I'm interested in how Frank adjusts at halftime. A long td drive out of the gate here will be huge!

Nice 1st half.  Colts showed me a lot there.  Now to see if we can keep making adjustments and close this thing out.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

AV.. I mean, someone please try and make and arguement that he’s not a 1st ballot?

He is approaching G.O.A.T. status. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

AV.. I mean, someone please try and make and arguement that he’s not a 1st ballot?

Pffft....easy money.  Can't be done!

2 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Agreed. But our offense is moving the ball. I'm interested in how Frank adjusts at halftime. A long td drive out of the gate here will be huge!

Yes it most certainly would. If we take the opening drive and stick it in the end zone I will be beside myself.  Lol 

2 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Will Vinny play until he is 50? I think he wants to....:lecture:

He's going to play until he can't make a FG that is longer than his age.

5 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

Could Vinitieri be the best Colt free agent pickup of all tme?

I don't think anyone else is close

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Agreed. I think once we have our starting O-line we should be able to run it in those tough situations. For now we're a bit one dimensional in the red zone.

Just now, Btown_Colt said:

Oh Dorsett is looking good in NE

Good for him. He was always a good kid. Kept his head down and worked hard. I wish him well.....just sucks that it's with the Pats.

Just now, Flash7 said:

Good for him. He was always a good kid. Kept his head down and worked hard. I wish him well.....just sucks that it's with the Pats.

Yup I like him. 

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Yes it most certainly would. If we take the opening drive and stick it in the end zone I will be beside myself.  Lol 

I'm impressed with all aspects so far. But this offense is making moving the ball look easy. Grant and Hines have played spectacular compared to preseason. Ebron looks confident. Nelson is handling Atkins well. 

Let's finish this game off strong and put these boys away in the 3rd quarter...

Wow , was that ever refreshing. 

I haven't seen our offense look like that in a long, long time. 

Defence is better than I anticipated as well. 

Let's finish this one