Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rookies who likely start against Bengals

TKnight24

I don't know who Keefer is maybe he's in the know but I don't think Wilkins or Moore start.  I'd prefer Wilkins but think we may play it safe and give Michael the start. Wilkins very well could still lead the RB's in touches. Moore will see some time  but think Walker is back at practice. If he can practice all week I think he starts. The rookie starters I see are Nelson and Leonard if Mack's the only guy out.  Turay may start now that he's healthy but it has been Hunt this preseason. Turay we see a lot of action either way. 

11 minutes ago, akcolt said:

I don't know who Keefer is maybe he's in the know but I don't think Wilkins or Moore start.  I'd prefer Wilkins but think we may play it safe and give Michael the start. Wilkins very well could still lead the RB's in touches. Moore will see some time  but think Walker is back at practice. If he can practice all week I think he starts. The rookie starters I see are Nelson and Leonard if Mack's the only guy out.  Turay may start now that he's healthy but it has been Hunt this preseason. Turay we see a lot of action either way. 

I agree with all of this. With Walker back and I hope he can stay healthy, I wonder if we'll see Moore primarily on obvious passing situations. 

27 minutes ago, akcolt said:

Sign Josh Adams off of Phillys practice squad and let him run behind Nelson.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

It's a rebuild,   start em all.   See what we got. 

Um ah it's more a Retool - teehee

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Michael should start with Wilkins in for relief.

Bengals have one of the worst run defense in the league. 

Good chance to get some confidence in the run game 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Not sure if thats true. Are you basing that on one preseason game?

Edit. Doing farther research they actually are based on last year

Make sure you take into account their numbers with and without Burfict. I know they're better with him in the lineup. Lucky for Colts RBs, he suspended again.

7 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

Make sure you take into account their numbers with and without Burfict. I know they're better with him in the lineup. Lucky for Colts RBs, he suspended again.

Like most Bengals players.   You have to get suspended to make the team

2 hours ago, Hoosiernsavga said:

If Mack cant go i think Michael will start. 

2 hours ago, funktacious2 said:

Agreed! I like Wilkins, but Michael looked solid too and has the experience. Wilkens and Mack preferred long term, but I just see ut going this way week 1.

38 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Michael should start with Wilkins in for relief.

..... The fumble guy? Starting?