Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2012 Nfl Predictions

JimJaime

figure start this now:

1. Saints lead the league in penalty yards.

2. Drew Brees gets hurt starting talk of "was it payback"... esp if vikings hurt him.

3. Raiders fall back to 4-12 (salary cap heck for them)

4. Steelers finish 3rd in AFC North (but finish 9-7 in a rebuild year.)

add your own and comment..

1. Saints will have a bad season.

2. Matt Schaub will get injured.

3. Steelers have a top 10 pick.

4. Giants dont make the playoffs.

5. Chris Johnson leads the league in rushing.

6. Phillip Rivers and the Chargers will win against the Patriots in the AFC Championship.

7. Packers beat the Falcons in the NFC Championship.

8. Eagles make the playoffs with a wild card spot.

9. Andrew Luck win ROTY.

10. The Browns have a better record than the Steelers and Bengals.

11. Andy Dalton goes downhill.

1. Steelers miss the playoffs, but have a decent year

2. Carolina has at least a .500 season

3. Sanchez gets replaced mid-campaign

4. Either Luck or RGIII has a bad rookie start

I dunno that's all I can think of right now

eagles finish with the top record in the nfc

ravens will finally get over the hump and go to the super bowl

lions will be nfc north champs

gabbert will throw for 4000 yards if he gets help at wr

no one will throw for 5000 yards

jammal charles will lead the league in rushing

49ers and giants will not make the playoffs

cards win the west

Bill Polian (now an analyst) will act, as Tony Dungy does now, that he knows everything that the Colts are going to do....and like TD be wrong!

The Saints will get some payback for "bountygate"

Some other indiscretion will arise and have "gate" added to the end of it.

Shannon Sharpe will speak like mushmouth from Fat Albert but actually have some moments of "clarity".

After every good play by Pat Angerer the announcer will say he has the perfect name for a Linebacker.

The Colts will be better than in 2011.

NFC divisions - Eagles, Packers, Falcons and 49ers win their divisions. Saints are a wild card, the Giants are the other wild card

Eagles come out of the NFC as NFC SB rep

AFC divisions - Steelers, Dolphins (with Peyton), Chargers, Texans win their divisions. Jets and Ravens are wild cards

Steelers come out of the AFC as AFC SB rep

Battle of Pennsylvania - we will hear for 2 weeks about Vick's reformation and Roethlisberger's turnaround in life, it will be brutal :(

1. the Browns WILL NOT TRADE UP to acquire RG3 & have another losing season.

2. the Bengals will not make the playoffs.

3. the Dolphins DO NOT GET MANNING but do sign Flynn.

4. the Giants miss playoffs.

5. Peyton Manning,with his new team, will play at Indy on Primetime and it will be the highest rated regular season game in NFL history, making the network that carries the game and all the sponsors and ESPN very happy.

1. the Browns WILL NOT TRADE UP to acquire RG3 & have another losing season.

2. the Bengals will not make the playoffs.

3. the Dolphins DO NOT GET MANNING but do sign Flynn.

4. the Giants miss playoffs.

5. Peyton Manning,with his new team, will play at Indy on Primetime and it will be the highest rated regular season game in NFL history, making the network that carries the game and all the sponsors and ESPN very happy.

So, you expect Peyton with the Chiefs, eh? :)

Schedule isn't set, but opponents and location is.

Home: Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions

Carson Palmer and the Raiders win the division or wild card and silence critics.

At some point Sanchez is replaced as Jets starting QB.

Adrian Peterson makes a comeback and leads the league in rushing.

Steve Hill will have a terrible rookie year.

1. Peyton Manning does not accept the Colts restructured deal, goes to Miami and breaks every conceivable passing record with Brandon Marshall and Reggie Wayne. Dolphins win the Super Bowl and the 2 guys who "could never win the big one" show off their rings on South Beach.

2. Steelers miss the playoffs because of their cap heck.

3. Tony Romo gets the Cowboys to the NFC Championship, but lose to the Packers

4. Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III gets injured.

5. Andrew Luck has a solid rookie campaign.

6. Raiders will do something dumb and trade next year's first round pick for someone (hopefully someone on the colts) and they end up with the #1 overall pick.

7. Panthers go to the playoffs, Falcons do not.

8. Jets miss playoffs, Rex Ryan is fired.

Any participant who is 3 seasons away from large college qualifies for your NFL draft if that participant renounces university football eligibility by earlier. NFL Jerseys to ascertain the draft purchase the NFL goes through the win-loss information on the prior season, to make sure that clubs with poorer information draft earlier than those people with much better records. <a href="http://www.jerseyhandsome.com/Arizona-Cardinals-Jerseys-88">Arizona'>http://www.jerseyhandsome.com/Arizona-Cardinals-Jerseys-88">Arizona Cardinals Jerseys</a>

Thus, places generally compete for teams, providing potential clubs larger and much better stadiums, guaranteed lover support, Jerseys NFL and a wide range of http://www.jerseyhandsome.com financial incentives.The NFL draft consists of 7 rounds. The playoffs are more than and now it is time for your huge fixture – the 2011 awesome Bowl! The eco-friendly Bay Packers experienced to beat the Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons and also the Chicago Bears to turn into the NFC representatives.

that will never happen. They need to miss playoffs for 3 years straight in order to get him fired. I live here.

I can't imagine will all the garbage Rex spews and the mess that is the Jets' locker room that they'd want to keep him if they miss the playoffs again.

Or I guess they could just keep blaming Mark Sanchez, which is probably more likely.

Does anyone know revenue figures of NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL?

http://www.stadiumzone.weebly.com

has all soccer clubs revenues above 10 million euros, soccer clubs seem to be the richest sports clubs in the world, closely followed by NFL and MLB clubs, but who has the 2011 figures? Is there such a site for NFL teams by the way?

The franchise worth the most per 2007 was the Cowboys at $1.6billion but the highest revenue was the Redskins and their revenue figure for that year was 327 million. My guess is that figure is higher now.

Realistic Predictions:

1. Colts defense ranks middle of the pack 13-18 in total defense

2. The offensive frenzy that occurred last season ends.

3. Chargers fail to make playoffs again

4. Cowboys make playoffs

Bold predictions:

1. Drew Brees holds out.

2. Carolina wins their division

3. Sanchez bounces back and leads the Jets to a division title.

4. Ray Rice is injured early in the season and the Ravens do not make the playoffs

I can't imagine will all the garbage Rex spews and the mess that is the Jets' locker room that they'd want to keep him if they miss the playoffs again.

Or I guess they could just keep blaming Mark Sanchez, which is probably more likely.

Rex Ryan is god here. For the most part. I have to deal with Jet fans on a daily basis at work.

lol..they think they are getting Peyton lmao

Here's one of my predictions...Andrew Luck is not the OROY, but rather, it's Justin Blackmon. Andrew Luck will have a great year but will be overshadowed by Blackmons great one. Remember, PM didn't win the OROY in his rookie year; Randy Moss did.

Here's one of my predictions...Andrew Luck is not the OROY, but rather, it's Justin Blackmon. Andrew Luck will have a great year but will be overshadowed by Blackmons great one. Remember, PM didn't win the OROY in his rookie year; Randy Moss did.

Blackmon, while very talented, is not Randy Moss. You might be right but I dont see it.

One big problem for rookie WRs, especially guys who arent necessarily overly athletic, is learning how to disguise their routes from the DBs. Moss was able to explode on the scene because he literally was just more talented than just about every guy he faced. He didnt really need to disguise his routes since he didnt really run that many to begin with.

Blackmon will have to rely more on his route running to separate in the pros. I think youll see him struggle a bit early on as he tries to get that down.