Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kravitz Tweet, For What It's Worth

deadman

Saying it doesn't make it right or smart.

Your entitled to your opinion just like we are.. doesn't mean you have to say someones opinion isn't smart because you don't agree.

My theory makes perfect sense to me just as your's makes perfect sense to you.

I say sign Peyton as long as he is throwing like Peyton, and trade away and improve the team rather than 1 spot that wont be needed till Peyton is gone.

doesn't make it "not smart or incorrect"

But it also doesn't make it "incorrect or not smart"

When you can balance a tack hammer on your head, you will head off your foes with a balanced attack.

When you care what is outside, what is inside cares for you.

Wise words from the Sphinx

sphinxx.jpg

I say sign Peyton as long as he is throwing like Peyton, and trade away and improve the team rather than 1 spot that wont be needed till Peyton is gone.

Given the CBA rules about off-season workouts, how will the team know how PM is throwing, if PM doesn't throw for them?

The team cannot ask PM to workout for them. But this does not prevent PM from inviting them to his voluntary workout.

Why doesn't PM invite team personnel to watch his workout wherever he is?

I don't think anyone expects Irsay to pay $28MM without advice from the doctors, trainers, coaches that observe PM's throwing abilities.

Drafting any player is part skill but also part luck. When u are presented with the chance to draft a player the quality of Andrew Luck based off all the information all teams have and you are in need of that position he plays you cannot for any reason pass on that chance.

Given the CBA rules about off-season workouts, how will the team know how PM is throwing, if PM doesn't throw for them?

The team cannot ask PM to workout for them. But this does not prevent PM from inviting them to his voluntary workout.

I don't think anyone expects Irsay to pay $28MM without advice from the doctors, trainers, coaches that observe PM's throwing abilities.

i bet the patriots know how he is throwing ;)

spygate!

I'm cool with Peyton throwing in Florida, but if he is throwing for Jax and Miami than it's tampering.

Ultimately, maybe Peyton will feel guilty right before he leaves our franchise and restructure with us so that we can trade him. I believe Peyton has wanted to leave for a few seasons now, and that is why coaches like Fisher and Rex started to court him awhile back. This is primarily due to terrible drafting strategies leading to a very top-heavy roster. Those within the organization knew they were one or two injuries away from being average. Unfortunately we learned to what extent our competitiveness falls when we lost the Sheriff, everyone was exposed.

The Colts are a sinking ship, and I can't blame Peyton for wanting to leave. I just hope he doesn't leave us in the dark.

When do the Brees - Manning free agent switch rumors start?

The only person who could replace Manning in Indy is a Brees!!!!

The only person who coiuld replace Brees in NOLA is a Manning!!!

When do the Brees - Manning free agent switch rumors start?

If you tweet it they will come.

Probably for similar reasons why PM hasn't demonstrated for the media his current throwing abilities.

I'm sure it was Manning who has leaked that he is making progress. There won't be a video on You tube. This way he can say effectively that he did keep it in the house.

Wait, he has a noodle arm. The Colts are releasing him the week after the SB. The Colts are releasing him before the Combine. He's signing with the Redskins, Dolphins, 49ers, Seahawks, Jets, Browns, and Vikings.

Why do we tend to believe everyone except Irsay and Manning?

TMI!

Wait, he has a noodle arm. The Colts are releasing him the week after the SB. The Colts are releasing him before the Combine. He's signing with the Redskins, Dolphins, 49ers, Seahawks, Jets, Browns, and Vikings.

Why do we tend to believe everyone except Irsay and Manning?

TMI!

What..you mean the Star's "Special K' is a little inconsistent ???

I'm cool with Peyton throwing in Florida, but if he is throwing for Jax and Miami than it's tampering.

Ultimately, maybe Peyton will feel guilty right before he leaves our franchise and restructure with us so that we can trade him. I believe Peyton has wanted to leave for a few seasons now, and that is why coaches like Fisher and Rex started to court him awhile back. This is primarily due to terrible drafting strategies leading to a very top-heavy roster. Those within the organization knew they were one or two injuries away from being average. Unfortunately we learned to what extent our competitiveness falls when we lost the Sheriff, everyone was exposed.

The Colts are a sinking ship, and I can't blame Peyton for wanting to leave. I just hope he doesn't leave us in the dark.

How are the Colts a sinking ship?

I'm wondering why Irsay hasn't told the media about any offers for the #1 pick.

Probably because he's not interested. Why get the fans excited about a different approach if you have zero interest in a trade?

I still think Peyton's goals are more football oriented and his loyalty runs deeper with Indy than what people are giving him credit for.. #18 will be on the Colts 2012 roster IMO

Listen to this man....He speaks the truth!

No, he speaks his opinion.

And if you agree with it, it does not necessarily mean it is truth.

Because they are taking luck.

Yeah I kind of agree with that. RGiii trade rumors have been spouting up all over the place, with Luck none. I wonder if it's possible if the Colts have already talked to Luck. There are no trade rumors or no talks about other teams going for Luck it seems though I'm not 100% sure. Perhaps everyone just suspects we are 99.9% guaranteed to draft him.

i agree....if PM is not inviting them to his voluntary workout then maybe he is hinting that he dont want to be apart of the rebuild process. just my opinion

What..you mean the Star's "Special K' is a little inconsistent ???

At 9:36am La Canfora reported the Titans will franchise Finnigan. At 10:41 Schefter reported the Titans will NOT franchise Finnigan.

At 11:10 Kravitz reported the Titans will have noodles for lunch.

Yeah I kind of agree with that. RGiii trade rumors have been spouting up all over the place, with Luck none. I wonder if it's possible if the Colts have already talked to Luck. There are no trade rumors or no talks about other teams going for Luck it seems though I'm not 100% sure. Perhaps everyone just suspects we are 99.9% guaranteed to draft him.

well given the fact that Irsay has said he is taking a QB with the first pick and Luck is the sure thing over RG3. im sure irsay and luck have spoken. again could be maybe why manning has not asked the colts to his workouts. and the reason they have not released him is because he can still use the team doctors and trainers until march 8th. but again just my opinion