Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who do you want as the next Colt's HC

Valpo2004

Poll: Who do you want as HC  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Colts have interviews with the following 3 candidates. Who is your favorite.

• Leslie Frazier
    • David Toub
    • Frank Reich
    • Dan Campbell

30 minutes ago, Bruce MacGillivray said:

Peyton Manning

:facepalm:

Seriously? Why do people keep trying to stick PM in every time there is any opening anywhere in the Colts organization .. what world do you live in where you think this is even a remote possibility?

5 hours ago, esmort said:

:facepalm:

Seriously? Why do people keep trying to stick PM in every time there is any opening anywhere in the Colts organization .. what world do you live in where you think this is even a remote possibility?

Good to see your sense of humor is non-existent.

My choice would actually be Dave Shaw from Stanford. I for one was not a fan of McDaniels all along so I'm hoping that we can get it right this time. 

16 hours ago, kevingt said:

I'd like to see Lovie Smith coaching in the NFL again. He's a player's coach and he's not too happy coaching college football right now. He took the Bears to the Super Bowl (against the Colts) and was fired with a winning record (stupid move by the Bears). He was never given a chance in Tampa.

He was canned because he could manage the offensive side of the football if his life depended on it. Hard pass.