Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck update expected shortly after head coaching hire per Bob Kravitz

Steamboat_Shaun

16 hours ago, Cynjin said:

Although, if he had his arm put back on like Det. Spooner in I,Robot, that could be a good thing.

C'mon, if we were going to use scifi movie technology on Luck, why not just go with the movie the 6th Day and clone him and kill off the cripled original verision. We then would only have to worry about Arnold finding out.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just maybe a head coach don't want the media issues a job in New York would bring? It's a whole different animal to deal with and I wouldn't blame any coach not wanting to go there.

We have Doyel.  :D

Annoying media...is there any other type?? LOL   I just view the Giants as one of those like elite 5 jobs. NE, PITT, GB, DAL, NYG. If it were the Jets then yes...a circus for sure.

8 hours ago, our_dbs_rock said:

C'mon, if we were going to use scifi movie technology on Luck, why not just go with the movie the 6th Day and clone him and kill off the cripled original verision. We then would only have to worry about Arnold finding out.

But Arnold keeps coming back! :D

6 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

In retrospect...

Not only did Luck get an ample time to heal properly but this season allowed us to be able to build through the draft correctly starting at #3

Lot of positives to take home from the season.  We have some talent on this team, a great starting QB  and a backup who is capable of hanging around in a game.  Just need to put the pieces together