Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

one week from today.....

CR91

we are playing the rams. First I want to say how excited I am that football season is finally back. I am football 24/7 365 and im sure my wife is sick of that haha. It's been a long long off-season and I am so glad it is finally over. Even with all the injuries and uncertainties of this team, am I still as excited as I was 10 years ago when I starting really loving this game. I know that is not a long time, but hey im only 26 haha. I don't know what this season has in store for us, but I plan to enjoy it rather we're 2-14 or 12-4. Lets raise a glass/beer can um apple juice @TKnight24 to the game we love!

Yep. Even with the uncertainty and the general glum atmosphere that veils around this team right now, there's no doubt that opening week is as exciting as it gets. One of the best times of the year!

I'm glad we start at 4 o clock, rather than 1. Gives me time to watch and appreciate other football without being in a bad mood haha.

7 hours ago, CR91 said:

we are playing the rams. First I want to say how excited I am that football season is finally back. I am football 24/7 365 and im sure my wife is sick of that haha. It's been a long long off-season and I am so glad it is finally over. Even with all the injuries and uncertainties of this team, am I still as excited as I was 10 years ago when I starting really loving this game. I know that is not a long time, but hey im only 26 haha. I don't know what this season has in store for us, but I plan to enjoy it rather we're 2-14 or 12-4. Lets raise a glass/beer can um apple juice @TKnight24 to the game we love!

Love the passion and maturity!  There are so many whiners on this forum, they can bring you down. I admit that I've complained a time or two also.

I'm going to enjoy this season, even if I have to think of it as a rebuilding year.  Like you said, it's football! 

Special teams look impressive.

Concerns are Oline, pass rush, run defense, QB play, LBs and secondary.

Having said that, with what is on the roster now, the players Ballard might bring in, the players that are projected to come back and a little time, this team could be as good, if not better than any that's been here in the Luck/Pagano era.

5 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

Special teams look impressive.

Concerns are Oline, pass rush, run defense, QB play, LBs and secondary.

Having said that, with what is on the roster now, the players Ballard might bring in, the players that are projected to come back and a little time, this team could be as good, if not better than any that's been here in the Luck/Pagano era.

So 12 wins lol