Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

42 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

we still have a shot at the 4th seed which is home court...Blue

..all we have to do is tie either the Cavs or Philadelphia..we own the tiebreaker on both

we'd rather be 4th than 5th

I agree that it would be nice to have home field advantage. Still would rather have Philadelphia in 5th than Cleveland though.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah, I always say he has to score at least 15. The other night in Denver he only had 8 and we lost by 3.

he's 11 of 13 from the floor......I know he has that in him..

He just doesnt do it often enough

Maybe he's saving it for the series with Cleveland!

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

he's 11 of 13 from the floor......I know he has that in him..

He just doesnt do it often enough

Maybe he's saving it for the series with Cleveland!

I am hoping Philly loses 2 more games and we win our last 3. Both teams would end up 50-32 and we have the tiebreaker = HCA and 4 Seed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He's only made 11 all season

He's only taken 33 and he made 12. He just doesn't shoot them often because centers shouldn't be taking that many threes. 

A center shooting 36% from 3 is really good.

I am hoping Philly loses 2 more games and we win our last 3. Both teams would end up 50-32 and we have the tiebreaker = HCA and 4 Seed.

That's what I'm thinking..

We probably cant get to the '3' because Cleveland plays Philadelphia...ad one has to win

If Cleveland loses tonight and the 76ers beat the Cavs....(and we win our final 3, a big if) we are the 4 and the Cavs are the 5.

But it could work your way, too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

He's only taken 33 and he made 12. He just doesn't shoot them often because centers shouldn't be taking that many threes. 

A center shooting 36% from 3 is really good.

That is true. It just took me by surprise seeing him shoot one because he rarely does. It's 12 makes now. I said 11

4 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

This is a very impressive win. Great win with limited minutes but it will still be very tough tomorrow on the road in Toronto.

Blue...nobody wants to say it out loud..

but with Boston crippled..Philadelphia possibly crippled..

Washngton confused......Cleveland trying to win D-free.....and us at full strength.

...we can get to the east finals..we really can,,We can beat Cleveland or Philadelphia

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Blue...nobody wants to say it out loud..

but with Boston crippled..Philadelphia possibly crippled..

Washngton confused......Cleveland trying to win D-free.....and us at full strength.

...we can get to the east finals..we really can

I'm sick of people talking about the Sixers. I want them bad with or without Embiid. 

The good thing about this Pacers team is that most of them were in the playoffs last season and have had a taste of what the playoffs are like.

Nobody on the Sixers besides JJ Reddick and Marco Belenelli have experienced a playoff game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I bet Curry comes back by then but not sure??

You could be right..Just because GSW SAID he wouldnt play in the first round doesn't mean he wont...

But I'll say it again..Golden State is not a young team anymore. They are injury prone. Andre Igudala is hurt

Its not just OKC..what if they draw Utah?

20 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

I'm sick of people talking about the Sixers. I want them bad with or without Embiid. 

The good thing about this Pacers team is that most of them were in the playoffs last season and have had a taste of what the playoffs are like.

Nobody on the Sixers but basically JJ Reddick and Marco Belenelli have experienced a playoff game.

Me too. ESPN and the NBA Network are all over the Sixers Jock Straps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

You could be right..Just because GSW SAID he wouldnt play in the first round doesn't mean he wont...

But I'll say it again..Golden State is not a young team anymore. They are injury prone. Andre Igudala is hurt

Steve Kerr said there was no way Steph plays in the first round. However, Steph did say he hopes to prove him wrong. Could go either way.

Me either, ESPN as a whole had us winning 32 games. I had us winning 35 lmao. We now have won 47 and clinched a 5 Seed. Just Great stuff folks!

and remember us not wanting to trade Paul George to the Cavs or Boston...?

WE sent him out of the conference

Good move

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Utah is a dangerous team as we seen when they came here, they beat us by 20. The West is loaded.

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

Thad Young mentioned contract negotiations in his post-game interview tonight. Maybe he won't take the player option after all.

That's crucial...Blue.....

If he resigns with us...or simply doesn't opt out....we can bring this entire team back next year..

If not, we've got to go get somebody

• Like 1