Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Playoffs: Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Gameday Thread!

MTC

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pittsburgh definitely has offensive talent with the best of them. Le'Veon, AB and Ben are fantastic players. But boy this effort by Miami is embarrassing. They've had some golden opportunities on offense but have not capitalized. And the defense has been bad. I'm not sure what to take out of this game except that the week 6 game was a fluke

19 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I'm still not sure if the Steelers can beat the Chiefs. I'm not high on KC but I just don't think this Pittsburgh team is that good

The Steelers crushed the chiefs earlier this year.  They are playing better now than earlier in the season.  

6 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Yes.  I have said for a few weeks now  I see them in the SB this year.   

I think they have a nice chance to beat the Pats. I usually only give teams maybe a 20-30% chance of winning in Foxboro, If the Steelers get by the Chiefs and are healthy I would give the Steelers a 40% chance to win that match up. Pats would still be the favorite but the Steelers are very capable of beating them IMO. They have the QB and running game to do so. I give the Texans a 5% chance at Foxboro lmao but it would be great to see that upset.