Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

The weather is not supposed to be any better tomorrow in parts of the state

Yeah so it will get delayed again and the Cubs will cool off and lose the next game... that is how my world works normally.  

On a side note, I won free tickets to the Jax game (here on the forum) ..... pretty stoked about that even though its not likely Andrew Luck will be back.... it will still be a blast.  I have some buds who have season tickets so I will do some tailgating with them.

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The weather is not supposed to be any better tomorrow in parts of the state

It has rained all day just South of Indy where I've been training, :thmdown:

Hope the weather clears up enough up North to play,was really looking forward to some baseball tonight after getting butt kicked all day!!!!! 

Just now, GOZER said:

Hope the weather clears up enough up North to play,was really looking forward to some baseball tonight after getting butt kicked all day!!!!! 

I dont envy you, I know that can be some tough stuff

Just now, GOZER said:

It poured much of the morning here in the Pocket and next door in Little Egypt(Southern Illinois).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I absolutely LOVE that Mitchell picked 10 as a constant reminder that 10 WR’s were picked before him.  That is a GIGANTIC chip on his shoulder.   So far I like everything I’m reading about the kid.  There may be speed bump or hiccup some day….  But so far so good. 
    • I got a Colts tattoo on my calf with the score of the Super Bowl for all the Bears fans that live in Iowa to look at as a reminder.  
    • You do it based on their careers.  Using your logic you might as well say Chad Kelley is better than Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Tom Brady, and Drew Brees too because Ryan and Foles are or are practically retired so yeah it’s impossible for them to be better than Kelley right now because he’s playing and they aren’t because they are older and their careers are over.     Also using your logic Sam is on a NFL roster and Kelley isn’t and it’s not because teams don’t know about this hidden gem.  They have seen him in the CFL and still don’t even want bring him in for a training camp spot.  That tells you NFL teams just don’t think he’s good enough for the NFL so even using your logic he’s not better than Sam.
    • I thought Haliburton was very aggressive tonight and he had a big scoring game. Turner's defense was another reason why we won. Nembhard's game winning 3 at the end was justice because all game long NY was making 3 after 3. Divincenzo was shooting like Larry Bird  .
  • Members

• Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson 206

• Hawkeyecolt

Hawkeyecolt 1,044

• CardiacColts

CardiacColts 346

• tdblue17

tdblue17 6

Rookie
    • Shive

Shive 5,808