Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

13 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You once asked me how I became a Vikings fan. I wrote that I was being rebel, selecting a non-NY team. But I think you stated it correctly here. I wanted to be original.

With the Mets, I was very young (16 or so) when I became a fan. They were the young, up and coming team then. They won the World Series and I was hooked from then on.

Btw, I was born the year they won their first World Series. The Mets beat the Cubs on the day I was born. haha  It was meant for me to be a Mets fan.

Mets beat Cubs :Cry:Yeah I like those Mets teams as well when they had Doc. They were just different and weren't the Yankees.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, dgambill said:

Oh we all love Jay...but my wifes whole family are Cardinal fans....they are from southern Illinois....I take every chance to bask in the glory of us playing in the playoffs and them not lol.

Glad you are in here Brother and point taken the Cards have a national following its hard to get away from them. Always see their fans no matter where they play.

On 9/29/2017 at 11:15 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Cops name was Murphy

I LOVE the Robocop movies, cheesey or not!!! "Dead or alive, you're coming with me!"

Murphy is definitely a Cub killer, he has done some damage to us on every team he has played on.......hope we can swat him and those pesky Nats down!!!!!

GoCubsGo!!!!!

2 hours ago, GOZER said:

I LOVE the Robocop movies, cheesey or not!!! "Dead or alive, you're coming with me!"

Murphy is definitely a Cub killer, he has done some damage to us on every team he has played on.......hope we can swat him and those pesky Nats down!!!!!

GoCubsGo!!!!!

Yep...the bats finally awoke...good time for it...however come playoffs teams are just too good to work your way around certain batters...eventually you got to get people out...I'm worried about our staff but everything is just icing on the cake from last year. First time I'll be able to just sit and enjoy and not worry win or lose the pressure is off.

With all the Colts stuff on here, and other MLB websites, had a hard time keeping up with this forum, but here we go Cubs Fans.

My Nats vs (most of y'alls) Cubs. Lets get it going. This is gonna be fun. Two great teams, in what should be a nail biting series. 

Good luck ya'll.

That being said, Nats in 5! haha

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Who wins tonight, Twins or Yankees?

10 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

So with the AL wild card tomorrow, NYY vs Twins then COL vs ARZ who you guys got. I am going Twins and Diamondbacks

Yankees/Diamondbacks 

12 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

With all the Colts stuff on here, and other MLB websites, had a hard time keeping up with this forum, but here we go Cubs Fans.

My Nats vs (most of y'alls) Cubs. Lets get it going. This is gonna be fun. Two great teams, in what should be a nail biting series. 

Good luck ya'll.

Man I miss reg season baseball already!!!! Can't wait for this series, should be a good one!!!! That being said......Cubs in 5......

IMG_0762.JPG

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:36 PM, NorthernBlue said:

Good luck ya'll.

I say Cubs in 5, my other predictions are Indians in 5, RedSox in 5, and Dodgers in 4 but that could even go 5. I am late to the party but I had Yankees and DBacks winning so that was right anyway.

3 hours ago, Luck is Good said:

I've got Astros, Indians, Nationals and Diamondbacks

3 hours ago, Luck is Good said:

I've got Astros, Indians, Nationals and Diamondbacks

LOL, we only agree on 1. This should be fun. The Sox/Astros game is getting ready to come on. It's on the MLB channel. Good Bob Costas is doing the game. He is good.

Archived