Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quest to See Colts Lose in Every Stadium

coltsleafs

It started out as just my quest to see the Colts play in every stadium but it has turned into watching them lose in so many lol. Here a list of some of the games I have been too since I started in 2010.

Colts at Bills January 3, 2010 Loss 30 - 7 (Peyton only played two series)

Colts at Raiders December 26, 2010 Won 31 - 26 (Peyton Manning last road game as a Colt, who could forget that run of his to seal the game lol)

Colts at Bengals October 16, 2011 Loss 27 - 17

Colts at Saints October 23, 2011 Loss 62 - 7

Colts at Patriots November 18, 2016 Loss 59 - 24

Colts at Lions December 2, 2012 Won 35 - 33 (Greatest finish I've ever seen)

Colts at Ravens January 6, 2013 Loss 24 - 9 (Ray Lewis last home game)

Colts at Cardinals November 24, 2013 Loss 40 - 11

Colts at Bengals December 8, 2013 Loss 42 - 28

Colts at Cowboys December 21, 2014 Loss 42 - 7

Colts at Bills September 13, 2015 Loss 27 - 14

Colts at Panthers November 2, 2015 Loss 29 - 26

Colts at Jaguars December 13, 2015 Loss 51 - 16

Colts at Wembley October 2, 2016 Loss 30 - 27

As you can see a lot of terrible games in there. I know a lot of people would just stop going at this point but I shall continue on next stop Green Bay followed by Minnesota. Wish me luck.

4 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Lions game. Perhaps my favourite 4 minutes of football ever....and you were there. Respect.

I was sitting right on the goaline where Avery ran the game winner in. Ya I still don't know how they pulled that one off they were pretty awful most of that game. That's the awesome thing about being a Colts fan though they always have a chance to comeback with the great QB's they have had.

I've been to TWO games in total:

Home v Seahawks 2013. One of the best games in the Luck era

Away to Jaguars 2016. One of the worst games in the Luck era.

Win some, lose some!

And my wife is considering moving (with my consent obviously) with her job to Wisconsin. That could be interesting.....it would make the LOS much more accessible!

Just now, braveheartcolt said:

I've been to TWO games in total:

Home v Seahawks 2013. One of the best games in the Luck era

Away to Jaguars 2016. One of the worst games in the Luck era.

Win some, lose some!

And my wife is considering moving with her job to Wisconsin. That could be interesting.....it would make the LOS much more accessible!

It sure would I didn't mention on my list but I've been to Lucas Oil like 8 times my record there is much better lol best game by far was Colts vs Broncos Manning first game back 

1 hour ago, coltsleafs said:

It started out as just my quest to see the Colts play in every stadium but it has turned into watching them lose in so many lol. Here a list of some of the games I have been too since I started in 2010.

Colts at Raiders December 26, 2010 Won 31 - 26 (Peyton Manning last road game as a Colt, who could forget that run of his to seal the game lol)

As you can see a lot of terrible games in there. I know a lot of people would just stop going at this point but I shall continue on next stop Green Bay followed by Minnesota. Wish me luck.

so we need to fire YOU instead of Pags/Grigs

2 minutes ago, GoBlue12 said:

Huh. Some of those losses were big blowouts too. Maybe the Colts have trouble winning away games when outside the AFC South division?

They sure do and the problem is I have to go to at least one road NFC game every year if I want a shot at getting to all stadiums since they only play once every 8 years at those stadiums. 

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

I've only seen Colts lose in one stadium, Miami. haha 

I thought for sure last year in Jacksonville I'd finally see a road win nope first game I ever left early haha haven't seen a road win since Detroit Miracle that we had no business winning lol 

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I actually saw the one that we won there :)

I've seen multiple wins there. I'm like less than a hour drive from Miami. My favourite was a Monday nighter with Bert Jones! Phish got a very late TD and was just a pat from tying game. But Dutton had other plans as he raised his big paw and blocked kick. It was so great to see and hear a stadium so excited and loud and then so sad and quite the next second.

Even after all these years it's still a great memory.

20 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

I've seen multiple wins there. I'm like less than a hour drive from Miami. My favourite was a Monday nighter with Bert Jones! Phish got a very late TD and was just a pat from tying game. But Dutton had other plans as he raised his big paw and blocked kick. It was so great to see and hear a stadium so excited and loud and then so sad and quite the next second.

Even after all these years it's still a great memory.

Oh, I assumed you were talking about the super bowl! lol.  That's what I was talking about when I said saw them win in Miami.  I just assumed you were talking about the Saints super bowl loss. 

2 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Oh, I assumed you were talking about the super bowl! lol.  That's what I was talking about when I said saw them win in Miami.  I just assumed you were talking about the Saints super bowl loss. 

Oh I wish I was able to secure super bowl tickets. Unfortunately, I wasn't well connected enough lol.

11 hours ago, coltsleafs said:

Please stop going to games !

it seems YOU are the common denominator.

On 10/14/2016 at 9:40 AM, coltsleafs said:

Just to add salt to the wounds, a lot of those losses were blowouts.

Let me know when your next visit is, I need to get with my bookie. 

this topic is beyond anything I can tolerate as a Colts fan. And for the sake of being banned from this forum, I will say this...... For those fans that feel the need to give up on an inferior sports product such as the PRESENT Colts organization, please leave your jerseys, pennants, or whatever paraphernalia at your front door and call the nearest donation organization of your choice and schedule a pick up. Then, and this is very important, take a jar of vaseline and a lit cigar....

Been to a few of those with you. My travel record is 2-5 so far.  

Washington DC -W

NOLA- blowout L

Chicago - L

Detroit - awesome W

Denver - L

Buffalo - L

London - L (bonus-had my pic taken with Dallas Clark). 

Maybe we'll see ya in Green Bay cuz we are heading there too!

On 10/16/2016 at 0:13 PM, DrColtsFan said:

Been to a few of those with you. My travel record is 2-5 so far.  

Washington DC -W

NOLA- blowout L

Chicago - L

Detroit - awesome W

Denver - L

Buffalo - L

London - L (bonus-had my pic taken with Dallas Clark). 

Maybe we'll see ya in Green Bay cuz we are heading there too!

Where you sitting in Green Bay me and 12 guys rented a house down the street from the Stadium going to be an awesome weekend. 

On 10/16/2016 at 0:46 AM, FanFromtheWasteland said:

Must be nice at your age to be able to afford to pay for all of those road trips

Ya I've been quite fortunate I figure better do it now before kids and what not. It's becoming much more expensive though with the Canadian dollar tanking lol

On 10/15/2016 at 9:11 PM, AZColt11 said:

-Hey I was at that Bengals game with ya in 2013.  It was cold as hell!

-Went to the Colts @ Chargers back in 1999, which was a win.  Peyton's 1st 400 yard game.  

-Also went to St Louis back in like 2010, also a win.

I guess I'm 2-1.

Ya it was quite cold in Cincy not nearly as cold though as the 2010 January snow storm game in Buffalo though lol. 

15 hours ago, coltsleafs said:

Ya it was quite cold in Cincy not nearly as cold though as the 2010 January snow storm game in Buffalo though lol. 

I just remember my feet freezing because they had recent snow and hadn't gotten it off the stadium floor and I wore tennies instead of boots, with my shoes resting on ice.  I'm lucky I didn't get frostbite.

• 2 months later...