Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Move (Colts back at 53)

TKnight24

3 hours ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

The street as in a random road where cars go by? Or "The Street" as in Bjoern's new home since he's a bum?

Wow, that's a bit harsh no? Totally unfortunate he was a bust of a 1st round pick, but it's not like he was an attitude problem on the team (that I recall) or threw the team under the bus after getting cut like Richardson...

The guy just never truly "got" the Zeitgeist of American Football at the NFL level...

7 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Wow, that's a bit harsh no? Totally unfortunate he was a bust of a 1st round pick, but it's not like he was an attitude problem on the team (that I recall) or threw the team under the bus after getting cut like Richardson...

The guy just never truly "got" the Zeitgeist of American Football at the NFL level...

It's not really harsh when you consider that he's still (probably) a millionaire and I'm just a 20 year old in college. 

5 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

It's not really harsh when you consider that he's still (probably) a millionaire and I'm just a 20 year old in college. 

So you wanted him to not take the position he was drafted...and to not take the contract that was offered to him??:dunno:

30 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

So you wanted him to not take the position he was drafted...and to not take the contract that was offered to him??:dunno:

No... He earned his draft spot and contract.  I simply said my over exaggeration calling him a literal bum wasn't really harsh when you consider the facts I outlined in the post you quoted of mine. 

48 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Good point, I assumed you were joking, so I was sort of joking around also, I've been reading a lot of German philosophy, so I was just looking for an excuse to drop some Hegelian terminology since Werner was a German player...

And of course take the opportunity to segway your burn on Werner to include a burn on Richardson...