Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

There is no way the present Bulls management trades Jimmy Butler..not even for 2 No.1 picks.

They have no interest in rebuilding...

They want to make the playoffs every year

That's not the word going around Chicago. The word is the Bulls front office doesn't think Jimmy Butler can be the type of superstar to carry a franchise.  This is the same front office that threatened to bench Butler for Snell if he didn't sign their 4 years $44 million offer back in 2014.  The front office is ridiculously dumb.  I've been a Bulls fan my whole life and this group is the worse I've ever seen.  I do agree that they "should" have no interest in rebuilding and that they "should" want to make the playoffs ever year, but that doesn't necessarily mean that will pan out 100%.  If they trade Butler, they won't get much in return. 

7 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

That's not the word going around Chicago. The word is the Bulls front office doesn't think Jimmy Butler can be the type of superstar to carry a franchise.  This is the same front office that threatened to bench Butler for Snell if he didn't sign their 4 years $44 million offer back in 2014.  The front office is ridiculously dumb.  I've been a Bulls fan my whole life and this group is the worse I've ever seen.  I do agree that they "should" have no interest in rebuilding and that they "should" want to make the playoffs ever year, but that doesn't necessarily mean that will pan out 100%.  If they trade Butler, they won't get much in return. 

You can have Ellis and a 1st round pick lmao

48 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

You can have Ellis and a 1st round pick lmao

For Taj? haha I am not gunna lie if the Pacers had George and Butler both they'd be a force to reckon with.  Two guys that can play either SG or SF that play shut down defense too.  Honestly, you could probably get Butler for a washer and a dryer.  The Bulls front office is dumb enough to do it!

5 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

For Taj? haha I am not gunna lie if the Pacers had George and Butler both they'd be a force to reckon with.  Two guys that can play either SG or SF that play shut down defense too.  Honestly, you could probably get Butler for a washer and a dryer.  The Bulls front office is dumb enough to do it!

Hell I'll buy the washer and dryer if it gets us Butler!!

10 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Forget the word.....every body in Chicago wants to 'blow up' every team every other year

But Jimmy Butler wont be traded this year.. Bulls management does NOT want to rebuild and be the 76ers for 5 years.

The owner will NEVER do that..

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pacers have won 5 in a row, have they finally turned the corner?

We are going to find out...

2 games out of 3rd in the East seems pretty promising the way the team has played, but the schedule isn't favorable at the moment...

I will be super impressed if we don't lose any ground over the next couple weeks. If Indiana stays at the 5 seed or improves over this stretch, I'll buy on the notion that they have potential in the playoffs. The bench isn't playing well, but you have to be encouraged by the developing chemistry in the starting unit... I think that they might be finally establishing an identity.

We need to come out fast tonight.  I really despise back to back games, especially when it involves us playing a division rival on the back end.

Got tickets for the OKC game.  I need money now. :)  Should be a fun night.  It will be my first time seeing RW in person.  

At least the beer guys know us well. :)  

3 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

Did Yogi Ferrell....score 32 points for Dallas Friday night

Our Yogi Ferrell.?

The one from Indianapolis? 

I thought he was in the CBA

OMG

He just got signed by the Mavs on a 10 day contract a few days ago and has automatically started with the injuries they have. I think he was like 9-11 on 3s. Game of his life.

4 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

Love's hurt.....and they don't really have a center.

Don't get caught watching the paint dry

Trust me, I get what your saying. I'm just never going to bet against LeBron coming out of the East. Winning the NBA finals??Now that's something different. I believe the Cavs WON't win the finals this year. But you better believe they're winning the east. When was the last time a LeBron led team didn't play in the Conference finals? Let alone didn't win it? Add to the fact that the Cavs could pull another rabbit out of the hat and go and get LeBron another star for the team. My money is on LeBron all the way in the east. As much as I hate it.

50 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Trust me, I get what your saying. I'm just never going to bet against LeBron coming out of the East. Winning the NBA finals??Now that's something different. I believe the Cavs WON't win the finals this year. But you better believe they're winning the east. When was the last time a LeBron led team didn't play in the Conference finals? Let alone didn't win it? Add to the fact that the Cavs could pull another rabbit out of the hat and go and get LeBron another star for the team. My money is on LeBron all the way in the east. As much as I hate it.

They could pick up help..that's true.

But value what's happening now....Cleveland isn't playing as well as they did last year.

Love and JR should come back and they may win 3 playoff series...

That team does not have a backup lead guard and they do not have a true center at all

I don't believe in magic..they could lose the East