DL Brandon McKinney UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

DL Cory Redding UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

LB Brendon Ayanbadejo UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

LB Dannell Ellerbe RFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

LB Sergio Kindle RFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

CB Lardarius Webb RFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

SS Marcus Paschal RFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

FS Tom Zbikowski UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

They cut Shayne Graham for Billy Cundiff. Karma at its finest.

I would like to see Lardarius Webb come over with Pagano. Baltimore has Rice and Ben Grubbs as their main priorities, and we may be able to steal Webb.

* Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team

RB Ray Rice UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

PK Shayne Graham UFA (Cut) Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

C Matt Birk UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

OG Ben Grubbs UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

C Andre Gurode UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

OL D.J. Jones Signed Baltimore Ravens Philadelphia Eagles

DL Jarret Johnson UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

DL Brandon McKinney UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

DL Cory Redding UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

LB Brendon Ayanbadejo UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

LB Dannell Ellerbe RFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

SS Marcus Paschal RFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

Good find. I highlighted my prefrences.

McKinney would be key to a hybrid, as he offers a unique option in terms of gap responsibility that most others on this roster don't.

We will steal Webb. I'm pretty confident in this. Chuck had a great relationship with all the players I hear they love playing for him. Our secondary needs help

Absolutely, that would be a great pick up. I tend to agree with you that we will. He had been Webb's secondary coach for two years in Baltimore also and obviously his DC this year.

I don't see Baltimore letting Webb get away. He's a restricted FA and pretty darn good. Unless they have been grooming someone they believe is better that I don't know about, I wouldn't bet on seeing him here in Indy. It wouldn't be the smartest move the Ravens could make. Of course I hope I'm wrong. Their secondary was good this year and he would definitely be an upgrade for us.

Already with the nicknames. The ink isn't even dry on the contract, and it only takes two more keystrokes to spell his actual name. :rolleyes:

A free agent is a free agent, regardless of whether Pagano likes them or not. I wouldn't assume that we will be big players in the market for a variety of reasons. This thread makes it sound like they are going to sneak into his luggage.

If would be thrilling if he gives us insight into the perfect young under-the-radar-bargain CB or DT who can slide right in (with no compensation), but it isn't likely. More to the point, it's Grigsons job to find talent. Yes, players sometimes follow coachs, but at what price? Rex Ryan couldn't wait to sign Bart Scott when he went to the Jets, but Ryan has a lot of influence on personel, and that deal hasn't worked out so fantasticly for the Jets. Overpaid - like virtually all free agents. It's Pagano that we hired. Lets see if he can do more with what we have (supplemented by new draft picks). That's the entire reason for getting exited about a new coach. If he needs the rest of the Ravens defense to be successful, than what was the point of hiring him in the first place?

We will steal Webb. I'm pretty confident in this. Chuck had a great relationship with all the players I hear they love playing for him. Our secondary needs help

Yes thats what I understand, the players loved playing for him .... Webb would be a great pick up! I wouldnt mind getting Redding over here too.

* Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team

RB Ray Rice UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

OG Ben Grubbs UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

DL Jarret Johnson UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent

Guys I would like to see in an Indy uniform. Of course, we can't get all of them. Ray Rice will almost certainly be staying. I'm also a little iffy on Johnson. How's Kindle? He was projected to do very well in the NFL, but I haven't heard much about him other than the time he cracked his skull

Hey, I'm a Ravens fan. Congrats on the pick-up. I liked Pagano a lot. I'm not sure if it's a wise move for you guys to get him when he was only a DC for 1yr, but we'll see how it develops. I hope you guys understand I don't like the Colts, being as I am from Baltimore and Irsay brought our team to your city. With that said, I just wanted to comment on some of your posts.

I can see you guys are excited, which you should be. Pagano's a great guy. You got a good human being over there. With that said, there's no way Webb goes to your team. He's a restricted free agent, so if we don't sign him to a contract (probably won't sign him), he will be tendered with a 1st round grade for sure. That means you would have to surrender the 1st overall pick, which would just be ridiculously stupid. Pagano would be fired the very next day if that happened.

Sergio Kindle is an exclusive rights free agent, so unless the Ravens part way with him, he's with the team. We don't release talent often unless it's bad talent. I would expect him coming back to Baltimore. You guys have a shot at Zibby, realistically. The Ravens have a history of letting the safeties opposite of Reed walk. Zbikowski is an OK safety who offers something on kick-off return because he has sure hands, but I'm unimpressed with his kickoffs. He's decent as a safety.

Brandon McKinney is a good pick-up if you guys want to switch to a 3-4. He's a nice talent. He's good depth for us. I'd like to see us re-sign McKinney.

Corey Redding is a maybe. I have no idea what happens with him. I know he thinks highly of the Ravens organization and he may come back to us. You have a shot at him, too.

You may get Chris Carr or Dominique Foxworth through a trade. I could see that happening, but most likely we would cut Foxworth. He may be someone you guys pick up when we cut him.

Not trying to be rude here, but I just don't want people saying "I'm confident we'll get Webb because the players loved Pagano and he will follow him here" because I'm telling you that's not realistic.

PS: Please take Cam Cameron.

I'm a colts fan, born and raised in B-more. I was like 12 years old when the Colts left, but i was still a big fan back then. By the time the Ravens got here i left home for 20 year in the Air Force. Now that i'm back home, i see a lot of Ravens games and listen to the local sports stations everyday. That being said, i think this was a good move. Even though he only been a DC for about 1 year, i saw a big improvement he made on the defense from the previous year. He is a good coach and very personal with his player. He's the type of coach players will give they all for. The only player i would be really interested in from the Ravens would be Ben Grubbs.