Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"in Your House, Hoodie Was Here" Painted On My Truck!

King Colt

Well it had to happen. I have two Colt bimper stickers on my truck. When we got back to my truck last night aftr a movie "In YOUR House, Hoodie Was Here" was spray painted on the passemger side of my truck covering the front fender and door. Luckily, I got it all off as I drove straight home to remove it. "Hoodie" is what Jim Rome calls Belichek (sp). No harm done but I just wish I would have caught them, him, her in the act. I think I'll pull a little harder for the Giants now.

Well it had to happen. I have two Colt bimper stickers on my truck. When we got back to my truck last night aftr a movie "In YOUR House, Hoodie Was Here" was spray painted on the passemger side of my truck covering the front fender and door. Luckily, I got it all off as I drove straight home to remove it. "Hoodie" is what Jim Rome calls Belichek (sp). No harm done but I just wish I would have caught them, him, her in the act. I think I'll pull a little harder for the Giants now.

Spray Painted? Im all for a good rivalary, and having fun, but I aint about to spray paint some guys ride. Maybe if it was in silly string or something, but dang, they are taking it to a whole another level....

No cameras at the theater in the parking lot?

No offense to the OP, but I'm not buying your story.

1) The SB isn't for almost two more weeks. Anyone traveling to Indy from NE is not going to spend two weeks in Indiana first. No offense, but that's not most people's idea of a bang-up vacation. Although I'm sure Indianapolis is just lovely in late January.

2) How do you remove spray paint from a vehicle without damaging it? You make it sound like you drove home and broke out the sponge and bucket and cleaned it right up. Sorry, but that dog don't hunt.

3) No photos? You didn't report it to the police? Just went home and cleaned it up, huh? Hmm.

If you're not spinning a tale and this is an actual true story, then one can only conclude that it's a "local" Patriots fan and not someone from out-of-town.

But I think you're just doing this to make us look/sound bad. Which, if that's the case, is bush league.

No offense to the OP, but I'm not buying your story. 1) The SB isn't for almost two more weeks. Anyone traveling to Indy from NE is not going to spend two weeks in Indiana first. No offense, but that's not most people's idea of a bang-up vacation. Although I'm sure Indianapolis is just lovely in late January. 2) How do you remove spray paint from a vehicle without damaging it? You make it sound like you drove home and broke out the sponge and bucket and cleaned it right up. Sorry, but that dog don't hunt. 3) No photos? You didn't report it to the police? Just went home and cleaned it up, huh? Hmm. If you're not spinning a tale and this is an actual true story, then one can only conclude that it's a "local" Patriots fan and not someone from out-of-town. But I think you're just doing this to make us look/sound bad. Which, if that's the case, is bush league.

This guy must be:

1. a Travel agent

2. bodywork/ painting expert

3. Crime Scene Investigator

So you're just that talented to know AAAAALLL about people's vacation plans (Maybe they were local Pat fans), the rate at which spray paint drys in cold/ wet weather and the removal of said spray paint, and the reporting procedures of IMPD.

Why would you doubt the truthfulness of someones statement? I don't think Pats fans need any help looking or sounding bad.

This guy must be:

1. a Travel agent

2. bodywork/ painting expert

3. Crime Scene Investigator

So you're just that talented to know AAAAALLL about people's vacation plans (Maybe they were local Pat fans), the rate at which spray paint drys in cold/ wet weather and the removal of said spray paint, and the reporting procedures of IMPD.

Why would you doubt the truthfulness of someones statement? I don't think Pats fans need any help looking or sounding bad.

Never said I was any of those things. And despite my skepticism, I remained civil and respectful about it. Give it a shot sometime.

In this country, the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

I'll take anything... a photo... a link to a local newspaper reporting the story... anything the OP can come up with. If I'm wrong and it's true, I'll admit I was wrong.

Otherwise this is a bogus fabrication intended to lure lemmings into hating a fan base for all the wrong reasons.

Maybe later you can remind me to tell you about that time I saw a guy kick a puppy while wearing a Manning jersey. It happened, really. (Cough-cough.)

No offense to the OP, but I'm not buying your story. 1) The SB isn't for almost two more weeks. Anyone traveling to Indy from NE is not going to spend two weeks in Indiana first. No offense, but that's not most people's idea of a bang-up vacation. Although I'm sure Indianapolis is just lovely in late January. 2) How do you remove spray paint from a vehicle without damaging it? You make it sound like you drove home and broke out the sponge and bucket and cleaned it right up. Sorry, but that dog don't hunt. 3) No photos? You didn't report it to the police? Just went home and cleaned it up, huh? Hmm. If you're not spinning a tale and this is an actual true story, then one can only conclude that it's a "local" Patriots fan and not someone from out-of-town. But I think you're just doing this to make us look/sound bad. Which, if that's the case, is bush league.

First thoughts that came to my mind. How concidental this thread is now that two days after the Pats stamped their ticket to the Super Bowl. I just do not buy it.

Like you said if this did happen then it was probably a local Pats fan. If it is true then that sucks, but people are * and take sports way to seriously.

Gopats, saying no offense before calling somebody out is like saying no * after a very homosexual statement. There are so many factors in the how he got it off. Heck a little goo gone and elbow grease would have taken care of it easily in cold weather with him catching it at the most an hour n some change after the incident. I'm not trying to say your wrong or hes wrong just stating a fact. Also one persons actions should not decide a fanbase as a whole. There are sketchy colts fans just as there are for every sports franchise out there to generalize off one person is down right ignorant(this part was a general statement not toward any poster on here at all).

Gopats, saying no offense before calling somebody out is like saying no * after a very homosexual statement. There are so many factors in the how he got it off. Heck a little goo gone and elbow grease would have taken care of it easily in cold weather with him catching it at the most an hour n some change after the incident. I'm not trying to say your wrong or hes wrong just stating a fact. Also one persons actions should not decide a fanbase as a whole. There are sketchy colts fans just as there are for every sports franchise out there to generalize off one person is down right ignorant(this part was a general statement not toward any poster on here at all).

In fairness, if my intuition is correct and the OP just made this up, you're dang right I'm going to call him out on it! :thmup:

What if it happened to you? Wouldn't you take a photograph or at least report it? It costs thousands of dollars to paint a car, so this would be considered a significant crime of vandalism in most places.

Personally I think you're all just buying in to something that you want to believe is true.

Like I said, if we can get a photo and/or a link to a local police blotter or something, I'll gladly and humbly eat crow.

In fairness, if my intuition is correct and the OP just made this up, you're dang right I'm going to call him out on it! :thmup: What if it happened to you? Wouldn't you take a photograph or at least report it? It costs thousands of dollars to paint a car, so this would be considered a significant crime of vandalism in most places. Personally I think you're all just buying in to something that you want to believe is true. Like I said, if we can get a photo and/or a link to a local police blotter or something, I'll gladly and humbly eat crow.

Here is my classy Pats friend, trying to defend his loyalty.

On a different note, How Clutch was Brady in the AFC championship game :)

Here is my classy Pats friend, trying to defend his loyalty.

On a different note, How Clutch was Brady in the AFC championship game :)

Who said I was classy? I sure didn't. I'm fairly well-educated, mostly well-groomed, and my wife buys my clothes for me for the most part, but I never claimed to be classy. I just try to treat people well because that's what I would do in person, and I always keep in mind that you can't judge individuals without really knowing them.

Brady was actually pretty lousy Sunday. Said so himself. He got them into the end zone when he needed to, but not with his arm. Not sure why that's relevant to this topic unless you're just baiting me, which I'm pretty sure is frowned upon in these parts.

Jeez, it's gonna be a long couple of weeks around here I guess. You guys are really taking this pretty hard. Lighten up, it's only football.

Careful GoPats, I called out a poster for lying, WITH proof, and I got banned.........

If that's the fate that awaits me, then I guess this is a fascist regime!!! lmao

You know me bud, I'm not a hater or an antagonistic type of guy. I respect your team and your QB and your city (even if you don't live there... you know what I'm saying). I just had to call shenanagins on this one.

I joined the old dot-com waaaayyyy back in '05, and am happy to say that I've avoided the ban hammer for almost seven years now. I think my track record speaks for itself!

But like I said... in our society, the onus of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. There's a reason it works that way, right?

Who said I was classy? I sure didn't. I'm fairly well-educated, mostly well-groomed, and my wife buys my clothes for me for the most part, but I never claimed to be classy. I just try to treat people well because that's what I would do in person, and I always keep in mind that you can't judge individuals without really knowing them. Brady was actually pretty lousy Sunday. Said so himself. He got them into the end zone when he needed to, but not with his arm. Not sure why that's relevant to this topic unless you're just baiting me, which I'm pretty sure is frowned upon in these parts. Jeez, it's gonna be a long couple of weeks around here I guess. You guys are really taking this pretty hard. Lighten up, it's only football.

Man, i am only messing with you.

His location according to what I see under his title is Texas.

I don't know if it's true or not and I'm not going to call him out on it. If it is I don't understand anyone regardless of their fanbase doing anything of this sort. It does not make me angry at the Pats fan base themselves. It makes me angry at the person who would do something like that as you said over a football game!!!

For pity's sake.

If that's the fate that awaits me, then I guess this is a fascist regime!!! lmao

You know me bud, I'm not a hater or an antagonistic type of guy. I respect your team and your QB and your city (even if you don't live there... you know what I'm saying). I just had to call shenanagins on this one.

I joined the old dot-com waaaayyyy back in '05, and am happy to say that I've avoided the ban hammer for almost seven years now. I think my track record speaks for itself!

But like I said... in our society, the onus of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. There's a reason it works that way, right?

All good in the hood hombre. I think there is something in what you are saying, and you are presenting your case very well.

Just a 'heads up' if anything...

Although I had a good non-banned streak going, then I got 2 in 2 weeks....."You are not welcome in this Community"....lol.....

2) How do you remove spray paint from a vehicle without damaging it? You make it sound like you drove home and broke out the sponge and bucket and cleaned it right up.

Rubbing compound and a buffer. Maybe a polish if needed.

heck, I have those in my garage now.

His location according to what I see under his title is Texas.

I don't know if it's true or not and I'm not going to call him out on it. If it is I don't understand anyone regardless of their fanbase doing anything of this sort. It does not make me angry at the Pats fan base themselves. It makes me angry at the person who would do something like that as you said over a football game!!!

For pity's sake.

This is why you're one of the bosses! Always good perspective.

All good in the hood hombre. I think there is something in what you are saying, and you are presenting your case very well.

Just a 'heads up' if anything...

Although I had a good non-banned streak going, then I got 2 in 2 weeks....."You are not welcome in this Community"....lol.....

Let me guess - Andrew Luck thread? ;)

Rubbing compound and a buffer. Maybe a polish if needed.

heck, I have those in my garage now.

I'll need receipts. (Just kidding.)

How the heck are ya Bav? Haven't seen much of you.

Just FYI, i live in NE territory. I see how excited everyone here is.

It's weird, but I can't say that I'm all that pumped about it. Could be that the Patriots got outplayed and still won last weekend, or it could be that my subconscious isn't confident about the Super Bowl!

It's weird, but I can't say that I'm all that pumped about it. Could be that the Patriots got outplayed and still won last weekend, or it could be that my subconscious isn't confident about the Super Bowl!

Seriously though, my brothers a huge Pats fan and is very worried about facing Manning and the Giants. He admitted the Ravens had that game won. Guess he feels the same as you do. The Pats just didnt play like the Pats.

Wow Go Pats! I saw that same dude in the Manning jersey kicking a puppy. . . .but when he turned around it was TOM BRADY!!!!!!! Then Giselle came around the corner with her Eli Jersey on and clubbed a baby seal!!!!!!

LOL

To the OP if that did really happen man I'm sorry. Nobody should mess with anyones ride. Was the movie you went to see at least good?