Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning And G-Men To Indy!

DILLIGAFER

So either Pats win and Brady adds another Lombardi to his collection further distancing himself from Peyton. OR

The Giants win and Eli becomes the Manning brother with the most Lombardi trophies in the family. We'd have to hear how Eli is more clutch than Peyton.

Whooo hooo, I'm busting over with excitement. :eyebrow:

The Giants win and Eli becomes the Manning brother with the most Lombardi trophies in the family. We'd have to hear how Eli is more clutch than Peyton.

I know. He was outstanding what with those OT possessions! (I know you were being sarcastic)

Either way I'm glad it's the Giants and not the Niners going against the Patriots. Eli airing it out predictably to Cruz is better than...well...whatever the heck it is the Niners have offensively.

I know. He was outstanding what with those OT possessions! (I know you were being sarcastic)

Either way I'm glad it's the Giants and not the Niners going against the Patriots. Eli airing it out predictably to Cruz is better than...well...whatever the heck it is the Niners have offensively.

True that. I will be rooting hard for the Giants...no doubt about it. Just get ready for the media bull crap that is coming our way regardless of the outcome.

Seems like everyone on the postgame shows were saying that Eli played great today. He certainly played with a lot of heart considering the beating he was taking. There's no reason to knock on Eli for today's performance.

I'd be shocked if New England lost this time around. I don't think lighting is striking twice for Eli against them. Pats will be out for some redemption and I expect that they will find it in Indy. Hope I'm wrong.

I think whats gonna loose the Patriots again is their lack of defense against a great pass/run team like the Giants. And the Giants Defense has been really good as of late. Brady wont be able to carry the weight to win it.

Seems like everyone on the postgame shows were saying that Eli played great today. He certainly played with a lot of heart considering the beating he was taking. There's no reason to knock on Eli for today's performance.

He played fantastic considering the weather conditions. He certainly secured the ball and made some great plays. Did you know he threw over 50 times and they had NO running game at all???? San Francisco was a tough, tough defense. And you have got to admit any qb that gets sacked and hit that many times in a game would not look that fresh as a daisy in the locker room during the trophy presentation. Got to hand it to Eli. And the Giants. Boy, that was a tough one to watch.

I'd be shocked if New England lost this time around. I don't think lighting is striking twice for Eli against them. Pats will be out for some redemption and I expect that they will find it in Indy. Hope I'm wrong.

You may be forgetting that the Giants also beat them in Foxboro this year. So why can't they do it in Indy in a dome, where I believe they will have most of the crowd cheering for them?

You are sooooooo wrong. soooooo wrong. Pats cant keep up with the giants, no way...... no how!

I'll say this this is not the same Giants D that won the first Super Bowl with the Pats. With that said if their secondary plays as well as they did tonight (other than two plays0 it'll give Brady fits. Hopefully the fast track in Indy will help the Giants pass rush as well.

Also I would look for the Giants WRs to test he Pats secondary far more than the Broncos or even the Ravens have so far. Should be a good game and like most championships games will probably come down to turnovers.

For other personal reasons...this is one of the biggest reason I wanted the 49ers to win. I think they could have put Brady on his back. I really fear and almost feel sick thinking about what could be if the Pats win. Gosh help us Colts fan.

For other personal reasons...this is one of the biggest reason I wanted the 49ers to win. I think they could have put Brady on his back. I really fear and almost feel sick thinking about what could be if the Pats win. Gosh help us Colts fan.

I am not sure how the 49ers would have fared on the big stage for the first time vs. the Pats. None of the 49ers really have this kind of experience where as a team like the Giants in 2007 had people like Strahan and Plax who had been to the big game before.

If the Pats do win though this is offically the worst season in the history of Colts football.

I am not sure how the 49ers would have fared on the big stage for the first time vs. the Pats. None of the 49ers really have this kind of experience where as a team like the Giants in 2007 had people like Strahan and Plax who had been to the big game before.

If the Pats do win though this is offically the worst season in the history of Colts football.

Well as we witnessed with the Giants..it is hard to beat a team twice. Brady and the pats will be looking for redemption.

Eli...please..beat them again. For my sanity.

You know when Eli reminded me of Peyton the most? In overtime when the Giants were lining up for the winning FG, he's the guy who ran over to Coughlin and pointed out that the play clock was running out.

The Giants must have 20 coaches on the field, but it took Eli to point that out.

I'm rooting for Lil Bro...