Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Have you seen Johnny Manziel?

ReMeDy

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/johnny-manziel-reportedly-goes-missing-164400919.html

Hope it's just a false alarm, but it seriously wouldn't surprise me if he turns up dead. Says he was last seen getting into a confrontation with someone and that he was a no-show for a memorial day party he was supposed to host. His family members have been unable to contact him. He hasn't been seen since Friday. Considering his drug and alcohol abuse, and his father in the past saying he's concerned for his son's life, Johnny has ticked all the check boxes for putting his face on a milk carton.

Hope he's alright, but at the same time, I feel like he did this to himself. I'd imagine he's also made some enemies with his reckless partying antics. Even if he does turn up, it's selfish of him to turn his back on his entire family when they're worried about him, especially when was supposed to host.

20 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/johnny-manziel-reportedly-goes-missing-164400919.html

Hope it's just a false alarm, but it seriously wouldn't surprise me if he turns up dead. Says he was last seen getting into a confrontation with someone and that he was a no-show for a memorial day party he was supposed to host. His family members have been unable to contact him. He hasn't been seen since Friday. Considering his drug and alcohol abuse, and his father in the past saying he's concerned for his son's life, Johnny has ticked all the check boxes for putting his face on a milk carton.

Hope he's alright, but at the same time, I feel like he did this to himself. I'd imagine he's also made some enemies with his reckless partying antics. Even if he does turn up, it's selfish of him to turn his back on his entire family when they're worried about him, especially when was supposed to host.

You're 4 hours too late....

Ha, they need to make a grown-up "Rated-R" version of those "Where's Waldo?" books but replace Waldo with "Where's Johny Foosball???"

Instead of having Waldo walk around amusement parks and castles wearing a red and white striped beanie, they can have Johny Foosball walking around night clubs & strip joints wearing red & white striped eye balls...

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just read a story on AOL that he was seen at Ritzy, a nightclub in NY late Sunday night. So he's apparently fine.

lol I wonder what the family is thinking right now. They're like, "WHERE WERE YOU, BOY!? I've got half a mind to beat some sense into you!"

2 hours ago, Buck Showalter said:

Ha, if they are just now thinking this then the problem becomes somewhat more obvious...

True. I think Johnny has been out of control from his family every since high school. Maybe if mommy and daddy would have cut the silver spoon off during that time it might have helped? Who really knows?

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Amazing ESPN hasn't said anything about this. I was on their website about an hour ago and nothing.

I dont think he was ever "missing". If he was really missing, it would have been reported on the two 24-hour sports talk radio stations in NYC.  There was no mention of it. Yesterday afternoon, Profootballtalk had a story on it and later gave an update that Manziel was not missing. 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

True. I think Johnny has been out of control from his family every since high school. Maybe if mommy and daddy would have cut the silver spoon off during that time it might have helped? Who really knows?

Yeah Im sure Manziels transgressions will garner sympathy due to the ole' "Afluenza Syndrome" theyve termed to absolve the offspring of the affluent from responsibility for their actions...

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I dont think he was ever "missing". If he was really missing, it would have been reported on the two 24-hour sports talk radio stations in NYC.  There was no mention of it. Yesterday afternoon, Profootballtalk had a story on it and later gave an update that Manziel was not missing. 

Great point

47 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Yeah Im sure Manziels transgressions will garner sympathy due to the ole' "Afluenza Syndrome" theyve termed to absolve the offspring of the affluent from responsibility for their actions...

Oh I am not giving him any sympathy, He is a grown man at this point and responsible for his own actions. If he hasn't smartened up enough he has no one to blame but himself. He sure wouldn't be the first or the last to let drugs and or alcohol ruin his life. I think we all know someone who has done that for sure. As we both know it don't take being born with a silver spoon for that to happen.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Oh I am not giving him any sympathy, He is a grown man at this point and responsible for his own actions. If he hasn't smartened up enough he has no one to blame but himself. He sure wouldn't be the first or the last to let drugs and or alcohol ruin his life. I think we all know someone who has done that for sure. As we both know it don't take being born with a silver spoon for that to happen.

What is sad is he has all the money in the world, any great resource to help him, he is popular, and can have anything he wants but yet he is still miserable and still doing dumb things. Tough to feel sorry for that situation.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What is sad is he has all the money in the world, any great resource to help him, he is popular, and can have anything he wants but yet he is still miserable and still doing dumb things. Tough to feel sorry for that situation.

The old saying is you cant help anyone who refuses to help themselves holds as true today as it ever has.