Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You may hate the Broncos due to Elway but still have to admit This Is ONE CLASS ACT they did

bayone

53 minutes ago, bayone said:

Broncos shock family by sending huge surprise to dad's funeral

By John Breech | CBSSports.com

great gesture on Broncos part

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25497628/broncos-shock-family-by-sending-huge-surprise-to-dads-funeral

Great Freaking Story!!    

Thanks so much for sharing that!!

Very, very classy thing for the Denver organization to do.....

5 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Funny how Elway still gets "beat up" for what he did but Eli really doesn't when he did the same thing to the Chargers.

people need to get over it.

and YES, i was a Colts fan when Elway snubbed us.

I don't hate Elway like some others do. He didn't want to play in Baltimore, oh well. People need to get over it IMO. To me he is a Top 5 QB of all-time. Imagine the career he would've had with us playing in a dome for 15 years.

12 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Funny how Elway still gets "beat up" for what he did but Eli really doesn't when he did the same thing to the Chargers.

people need to get over it.

and YES, i was a Colts fan when Elway snubbed us.

Eh only on a Colts forum is this an issue obviously but Chargers fans still hate Eli.

Personally I have no problem with what either of them did teams dump players all the team with no regard I'm not going to fault a player for doing what's best for them.

Besides I don't get why Indy area Colts fans are upset with what Elway did because had he not done that they would probably still be in Baltimore and this forum wouldn't exist. So in a way he made this possible.

4 minutes ago, CF4L said:

Eh only on a Colts forum is this an issue obviously but Chargers fans still hate Eli.

Personally I have no problem with what either of them did teams dump players all the team with no regard I'm not going to fault a player for doing what's best for them.

Besides I don't get why Indy area Colts fans are upset with what Elway did because had he not done that they would probably still be in Baltimore and this forum wouldn't exist. So in a way he made this possible.

Yeah I didn't become a fan until 1984 so it doesn't bother me. A lot of people here loved the Colts when they were in Baltimore and didn't want the team to leave is their issue with Elway.

I get why Baltimore Colts fans hate him but Indianapolis Colts fans? He never did anything to us in fact he's a large part of why the Colts came here.

Besides I rather have someone who wants to be with us to play for the Colts.

5 minutes ago, CF4L said:

I get why Baltimore Colts fans hate him but Indianapolis Colts fans? He never did anything to us in fact he's a large part of why the Colts came here.

Besides I rather have someone who wants to be with us to play for the Colts.

We would've never got Peyton either in 1998 because we would've been good with Elway.