Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ground Crew Mistake at Santa Clara for SB 50

Susie Q

It's hilarity, like this, that makes me love the NFL. It was only recently, they forgot to bring the game balls to the Patriots vs. Chiefs game because the refs left them in a hotel. Now this. I know we all make mistakes, but why are these mistakes so dumb it makes the Three Stooges look like geniuses?

12 minutes ago, ztboiler said:

If I were in your shoes I'd feel exactly the same....nicely played. 

Greatness is indeed difficult to appreciate for the downtrodden.

Way to not be able to take a harmless jab. Whatever.

1 hour ago, QwizBoy said:

Way to not be able to take a harmless jab. Whatever.

I think this is the perfect example of the difficulty to capture the spirit of an exchange in written words...

It was genuine give and take...sorry it didn't come across that way.  I can understand how it didn't.

9 minutes ago, ztboiler said:

I think this is the perfect example of the difficulty to capture the spirit of an exchange in written words...

It was genuine give and take...sorry it didn't come across that way.  I can understand how it didn't.

Yes, context is hard to grasp sometimes through text. No harm no foul though man :)

Was the "not going anywhere for awhile" Snickers guy in charge? Okay yes, I know that man just misspelled Chiefs with the word 'Chefs' but it's all I've got at the moment. 

I'm sure Panthers fans will use it as a disrespect card. I don't see how it will help Cam & company personally. 

42 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Was the "not going anywhere for awhile" Snickers guy in charge? Okay yes, I know that man just misspelled Chiefs with the word 'Chefs' but it's all I've got at the moment. 

I'm sure Panthers fans will use it as a disrespect card. I don't see how it will help Cam & company personally. 

The media covering the NFL have way too many drama reporters  and analyst. The media hounds have all become mouth pieces that are as bad as the Inquirer or any other rag mag. It must be a tough job just to sit around thinking of anything to make of something and get paid for it too? :)

28 minutes ago, Hoosiernsavga said:

It wouldn't have surprised me if they painted the Patriots in one end zone! lol

You beat me to it haha When I first clicked on this Thread I was going to post that. Everyone's precious Patriots that all of ESPN and the NFL Network predicted would be in it, isn't in it. Willie McGinest looked so depressed watching T. Davis at the airport greeting the Denver players. Has there even been a Teddy Bruschi sighting? I haven't seen him in days on ESPN haha 

On January 31, 2016 at 1:04 AM, crazycolt1 said:

The media covering the NFL have way too many drama reporters  and analyst. The media hounds have all become mouth pieces that are as bad as the Inquirer or any other rag mag. It must be a tough job just to sit around thinking of anything to make of something and get paid for it too? :)

You are absolutely right about that CC1. The media loves to make something out of nothing especially during Super Bowl week. I call it 'fake outrage.' Actually, I stole that term from comedian Bill Maher who said that phrase on his TV show 'Politically Incorrect' whenever he thought something controversial or scandalous at all & I borrow it from Bill whenever I think a person is getting crazy & more than a little overboard on a minor issue or pet peeve. 

I suppose there is an art form to making a trivial issue snowball into an iceberg. That's why I'd be a horrible reporter or politician. I have a horrible poker face & I can't lie convincing. :P