Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let's draft Derrick Henry

1 hour ago, twfish said:

He looks like he has better vision then trent did, but jeez he looks slow and I'm sure weight would be a problem. Screw it let's take him in the first lol:sarcasm:

Slow? I don't think he's fast by any means but he has adequate speed and with his size and power can make things happen. Don't understand the hate for this kid. 

4 hours ago, azcolt said:

It would be like having a much taller version of Trent. 

I hope to god that we don't draft a RB in the 1st round...I would quit being a Colt fan. Now depending we get a mid 2nd round pick, I say pull the trigger on Christian Mccaffrey. I believe he should have won instead of Henry.

1 hour ago, James Harden said:

I hope to god that we don't draft a RB in the 1st round...I would quit being a Colt fan. Now depending we get a mid 2nd round pick, I say pull the trigger on Christian Mccaffrey. I believe he should have won instead of Henry.

Maybe next year. McCaffery is an animal.

Yeah.........Lets not. Henry is most likely going to be a bust. I just don't see it translating to the NFL. I'd take Drake over him. If they're both there I'd draft Devontae Booker in the 3rd and Paul Perkins in the 4th. I think those 2 kids are going to be studs. And we'd have the classic "Thunder & Lightning" for the next few years. Perkins is a smaller, lightning quick, big play home run threat. Booker is an Arian Foster type.

It's not that I don't believe in Henry....   (But I'm not completely sold....)

But I don't want to use a 2nd or a 3rd or a 4th round pick on a RB.    (Yes, I know we need one....)

I want DEFENSE!!     And we're done with that,  I want MORE DEFENSE!!

Plus an OL in the 1st or 2nd round please.....