RockThatBlue

What do you want to see happen?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Pagano/Grigs

• Let Pagano walk/ Keep Grigson
    • Bring Pagano back/ fire Grigson
    • Fire them both
    • Keep both for at least one more year.

Fire them all and let god sort them out... Oh wait, wrong era....

I say, at this point, with all the reports about the strained relationship and what not, combined with the horrible job Pagano typically has in having his team ready to play elite teams and the crap job Grigson has done singing talent in both the draft and FA, give them both their walking papers.

Also needing to be fired:

O-line coach

Strength and conditioning coach

Clyde Christensen

Probably everyone else too...

40 minutes ago, CptHooligan said:

Fire them all and let god sort them out... Oh wait, wrong era....

I say, at this point, with all the reports about the strained relationship and what not, combined with the horrible job Pagano typically has in having his team ready to play elite teams and the crap job Grigson has done singing talent in both the draft and FA, give them both their walking papers.

Also needing to be fired:

O-line coach

Strength and conditioning coach

Clyde Christensen

Probably everyone else too...

I assume a new coaching regime would bring in new people at most of these positions. 

I'd follow the Arizona model.   Hire an experienced coach willing to bring in older experience.

Grigson is more responsible for the failures of this team, specifically the lack of talent on OL, defense, and the fact that the Colts are old because of signing all these aging vets. 

But Pagano is also at fault for lacking in preparation in numerous games. Hopefully Irsay has a great candidate lined up and doesn't settle for a mediocre coach/GM. 

I didn't vote, but it seems to me that part of Pagano's problem is that Grigson wants to be a part-time coach. I think if they let Pagano walk then they need to send Grigson down the road as well. More then likely the next coach will have the same Grigson problem. Not to mention Grigson sucks as an offensive lineman evaluator especially considering he use to be one.

I'm mad because we will be 8-8 or 7-9!!!  So I want the option to fire everyone!!!!!

After I do that, maybe somebody I know will be better will be available.  That way, I can just fire everybody because that's easy and it makes me feel good......then I can just hope it will all work out in the end.

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

I'm mad because we will be 8-8 or 7-9!!!  So I want the option to fire everyone!!!!!

After I do that, maybe somebody I know will be better will be available.  That way, I can just fire everybody because that's easy and it makes me feel good......then I can just hope it will all work out in the end.

That isn't what's happening.

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

The Colts appear to be "broken". The GM is meddling in coaching decisions. The Coach appears to be lacking in preparation for game time. Gets out coached after half time. The GM has blown 2 first round picks on busts and a third was taken at a position of very little need. The GM has failed to effectively address the weak offensive line for 4 years now. Both the coach and GM need to re-examined.

16 minutes ago, BOTT said:

That isn't what's happening.

Nobody on this forum sat down with Bill Cowher to find out if he wants the job.  Or anybody else for that matter.  So calling for somebody to get fired is just venting anger...not really part of making an informed decision.

If Irsay determines that nobody better is available, nobody is getting fired....unless he's just mad....like folks on the forum.  Then he'll end up getting the best candidate(s) available and hope it works out for the best the next three years.

If it were just a matter of one or both of them doing a bad job for a season...getting it wrong...I'd be fine with letting the one that was responsible at the moment go, or even rolling with them another year.  But that's not the problem.  There's a seriously high level of dysfunction at W 56th Street and addressing that demands a cleaning of the house. 

12 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Nobody on this forum sat down with Bill Cowher to find out if he wants the job.  Or anybody else for that matter.  So calling for somebody to get fired is just venting anger...not really part of making an informed decision.

If Irsay determines that nobody better is available, nobody is getting fired....unless he's just mad....like folks on the forum.  Then he'll end up getting the best candidate(s) available and hope it works out for the best the next three years.

Not sure want meathead Bill Cowher has to do with anything.

And it's not venting anger.  It's giving your opinion that neither is very good at his job.  An opinion that is backed by ample evidence.

its not difficult to find people who more qualified than the fantastic duo of Chuck and Grigz.  You may disagree with that, but stop acting like people are making uninformed/rash decisions based on one poor season.

2 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Not sure want meathead Bill Cowher has to do with anything.

And it's not venting anger.  It's giving your opinion that neither is very good at his job.  An opinion that is backed by ample evidence.

its not difficult to find people who more qualified that the fantastic duo of Chuck and Grigz

I think the poll has the words "keep" and "fire" all over it.  If Irsay does not know who is better and who is available and who wants it....before he fires anybody....I hope it all works out.