Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I have a good feeling about sunday

CR91

31 minutes ago, CR91 said:

we're getting a lot of starters back, freeman and walden will be back, hopefully toler can play, AC and thornton are back so our line play should be better, and hasslebeck will be starting. hopefully hes healthy enough

Hope your right,been awhile since a regular season game with this importance.

I have a good feeling too now, I feel much better today than I did early in the week. Chuck seemed pretty confident in his presser and Hass appears to be fairly healthy now and starting. Castonzo is playing too. I think the guys know this is for all the marbles so pretty much everyone is playing. Mathis looks pretty focused too! Hopefully Andrew can get healthy as well in a week or 2 and maybe the guys might even know he's getting close to getting healthy which would give anyone motivation moving forward. I seriously doubt this unit wants to go down as the team that lost to the Texans at home, so it should be fun.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

I know why we have not won the last two weeks. I forgot to post my once a week "Can't Hassel the Beck" photo.

18f46mgvt6zxxjpg.jpg

He is going to be so good Sunday.

Yeah I am glad he is starting. Chuck was saying he looked pretty good today throwing the ball. Can the old man give us 1 more fantastic moment? I think he can! If Charlie would've been named the starter that would've been brutal.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I am glad he is starting. Chuck was saying he looked pretty good today throwing the ball. Can the old man give us 1 more fantastic moment? I think he can! If Charlie would've been named the starter that would've been brutal.

I don't even want to think about the idea of Charlie out there Sunday. That idea alone gave me near nightmares the other night.

God bless the die hard fan. Any QB behind this o- line is dead meat. The first time they played the texans, JJ watt was the only guy they had on the D-line. They are healthy now. The better of their QB's is back to starting olso. Loosing to the Texans by 40 points in your own stadium would be as bad as the last two games. The Colts will abandon the run after they get behind by 3 points, and then try to go deep 45 times and leave the defense on the field for 40 min. out of a possible 60. on and on and on.

7 minutes ago, MCurtis32 said:

God bless the die hard fan. Any QB behind this o- line is dead meat. The first time they played the texans, JJ watt was the only guy they had on the D-line. They are healthy now. The better of their QB's is back to starting olso. Loosing to the Texans by 40 points in your own stadium would be as bad as the last two games. The Colts will abandon the run after they get behind by 3 points, and then try to go deep 45 times and leave the defense on the field for 40 min. out of a possible 60. on and on and on.

post-880-0-98624800-1431916570_thumb.jpg

18 minutes ago, MCurtis32 said:

tumblr_n59kqdK5kY1qcm0m3o1_500-141866103

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Noooooo! What do you think about Hass playing though? I bet you were hoping for Charlie!

Of course I was hoping for Charlie lol...but I guess we will have to see if Hass can play and how long the offensive line will hold up for him.

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

Any reports on Watt and his broken hand this week? Has he been limited etc? Is it still expected to hinder him at all? Looked to have been a problem IMO vs. NE.

He practiced today, he rested earlier this week though if I'm not mistaken.

5 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

He practiced today, he rested earlier this week though if I'm not mistaken.

When you break it all down......I can't imagine nobody on either team will not show up Sunday and give it their all. It is for the division after all.

Thanks for the info.

This will be a good game.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't blame you because if it was Charlie playing I was ready to go ahead and congratulate you on the win haha 

If Charlie was playing I would start drinking soon.......

No offense Charlie if you read these forums.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Charlie probably hates us if he reads some of our Posts LOL. Hey Charlie we love ya buddy so no offense.

Charlie probably knows if he was starting Sunday that half the stadium would be crying before the game even started.

But, yeah we love you Charlie!!!

21 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Charlie probably hates us if he reads some of our Posts LOL. Hey Charlie we love ya buddy so no offense.

We love that that you're not playing this Sunday buddy. It's a Christmas miracle. Harsh, but truthful. 

If that makes me Ebenezer Scrooge so be it. 

2 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

We love that that you're not playing this Sunday buddy. It's a Christmas miracle. Harsh, but truthful. 

If that makes me Ebenezer Scrooge so be it. 

Yeah that was a mess waiting to happen. I think with Hass we have at least a 50/50 chance now. If we had Andrew I would've said 99% chance, cant ever say 100% because nothing is a guarantee but I would've said 99 with him. Hass gives us 50%, Charlie 1% LOL.

1 hour ago, MCurtis32 said:

God bless the pessimist.

If the Colts win,  it will require a major reclamation project at this point.  After the Tampa win,  they have looked historically bad, and I mean,  putrid, dead in the water, bad. It feels like Pags has lost the locker room and checked out. If Hasselbeck and the Colts brass right this ship Sunday, even the detractors (myself included) will have to concede maybe this team is a little better,  a little tougher than we think. 

I just watched Pagano's Friday press conference. Chuck said all the right things: Keep Matthew upright & his jersey clean, AC back on the front lines, Walden returns, & TE Doyle in the lineup makes me feel cautiously optimistic. 

WR AJ feels like a non factor to me. I just hope Moncrief can go at game time too. 

It's good to see Chuck smile & joke around today as opposed to after that Jags loss where it felt like his family dog got ran over by a truck. It's a week to week mentality now. Good luck & I wanna see how our line answers if Watt & C-lowney start working in unison to bring pressure up the middle with Wilfork as the main pocket collapse culprit as well. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You can have Brock I will take her. JLaw is hot!

Yeah, Jennifer Lawrence seems like a cool chick. Sorry if that remark came across as a sexist statement BTW. I just meant that Jennifer seems like a lady who can be a tom boy & a woman painting the town red at the same time. 

She knows when to be serious & when to let her hair down. A good quality to possess socially. You have good tastes CBE. She's a riot when she talks about her brothers growing up & how they keep her humble regarding her sex symbol Hollywood status. She knows not to take herself too seriously. Her craft yes. Her red carpet galore no. 

1 hour ago, MCurtis32 said:

There's so much wrong in this post it hurts.... let's start off by saying we get our best o linemen back, we move a guy back to a position he was much better in, we're taking a 7th round rookie out so the o line will be much improved. Your statement about there D-line is wrong and don't forget we shut down jj watt out no sacks and only an assisted tackle or two. Also last game matt literally had an iv in him thay week, and scoring that many points in a stadium they've never won in. C'mon man

4 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Yeah, Jennifer Lawrence seems like a cool chick. Sorry if that remark came across as a sexist statement BTW. I just meant that Jennifer seems like a lady who can be a tom boy & a woman painting the town red at the same time. 

She knows when to be serious & when to let her hair down. A good quality to possess socially. You have good tastes CBE. She's a riot when she talks about her brothers growing up & how they keep her humble regarding her sex symbol Hollywood status. She knows not to take herself too seriously. Her craft yes. Her red carpet galore no. 

Yeah her personality is hilarious, that adds to it!

34 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

I just watched Pagano's Friday press conference. Chuck said all the right things: Keep Matthew upright & his jersey clean, AC back on the front lines, Walden returns, & TE Doyle in the lineup makes me feel cautiously optimistic. 

WR AJ feels like a non factor to me. I just hope Moncrief can go at game time too. 

It's good to see Chuck smile & joke around today as opposed to after that Jags loss where it felt like his family dog got ran over by a truck. It's a week to week mentality now. Good luck & I wanna see how our line answers if Watt & C-lowney start working in unison to bring pressure up the middle with Wilfork as the main pocket collapse culprit as well. 

I thought it was a pretty solid Presser. He seemed really confident.

I thought it was a pretty solid Presser. He seemed really confident.

Chuck goes a little overboard on his "warrior" & "toughness" rants sometimes, but if I being honest, I'd rather have heightened enthusiasm than monotone numbness. 

I know he's trying hard to boost the team's morale so even if it's slightly exaggerated for effect, his motivation is a noble & necessary one. I will give Pagano an opportunity to prove to me that he should remain in INDY. The door is still ajar a crack or 2. I'm strict, but open minded & fair to admitting I was wrong that Chuck needs to depart. He needs to show me that our team is prepared though. No lopsided massacres or crazy lapses in player concentration though. I'm leaning in the so long direction right now, but if he demonstrates resolve to me this week I might be open to re-evaluating that original position. 

2 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Chuck goes a little overboard on his "warrior" & "toughness" rants sometimes, but if I being honest, I'd rather have heightened enthusiasm than monotone numbness. 

I know he's trying hard to boost the team's morale so even if it's slightly exaggerated for effect, his motivation is a noble & necessary one. I will give Pagano an opportunity to prove to me that he should remain in INDY. The door is still ajar a crack or 2. I'm strict, but open minded & fair to admitting I was wrong that Chuck needs to depart. 

This game Sunday just really boils down to who plays mistake free and who makes 1 or 2 big plays for scores IMO. I hope it's us.

Yeah her personality is hilarious, that adds to it!

Absolutely, I've always been drawn to people who can laugh & poke fun at themselves & Jennifer excels at that. 

It's a very disarming & charming quality to posses which perpetuates extreme loyalty because it makes her human. Looks play a role here sure that's undeniable, but once you strip away physical beauty people just like somebody that makes the laugh their caboose off particularly by pointing out their own shortcomings, vices, & weaknesses. 

It's odd because JL used to stand for actress Jennifer Lopez not Jennifer Lawrence, but I digress. I guess you did say J-Law CBE. Apparently, I can't read. My bad. :D