Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Ankle Injury

Vinatieri4

I'm more worried about the way he looked in the video posted by colts.com yesterday about Pep being fired as a "gut punch". He was looking really yellow. 

Unfortunately, he knows at least some of it was on his own lack of production, no matter whether it was on Luck or on Pep.  That is a tough pill for a young, prodigy QB to swallow.

Seeing how the rib thing was handled, probably three or four weeks ago :P

I'm joking, guys. He should be okay, I read that he has practiced since this was announced.

Ya but to beat Denver it will take this whole team not just Andrew to show up and play 60 minutes of smash mouth football not just luck is the problem here are coaching needs to be upgraded im glad Pep is gone will see if Chud can get this offense going.

Ya but to beat Denver it will take this whole team not just Andrew to show up and play 60 minutes of smash mouth football not just luck is the problem here are coaching needs to be upgraded im glad Pep is gone will see if Chud can get this offense going.

Yep. It's going to take a better all-around team effort to get the job done vs a motivated Manning and the Broncos. I don't expect to see that big of a difference offensively this week but there should be a few notable changes in play calling.

We are NOT beating Denver.

I would be happy with some progress in the right direction by the O.

We are NOT beating Denver.

I would be happy with some progress in the right direction by the O.

lol deniers offense is crap like ours bro they put about the same amount of us it's just that we put up ours late..they had one good game offensively and now everyday thinking they're top of the league and thier defence is nice but even it almost got beat by subpar teams like us with less talent