Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MNF - KC @ GB

SteelCityColt

Yep, I'm watching. A Rodgers is my QB in one league

People have compared Luck to Manning or Favre but Rodgers is what I'd aspire to. He's got the base to be that sort of QB.

I know Gruden gushes but his footwork was pretty on that TD drive and what you see too is the control. No risk taking, even under pressure he's taken what they give him and moving the chains down by down.

People have compared Luck to Manning or Favre but Rodgers is what I'd aspire to. He's got the base to be that sort of QB.

I know Gruden gushes but his footwork was pretty on that TD drive and what you see too is the control. No risk taking, even under pressure he's taken what they give him and moving the chains down by down.

Yeah, I think he's the best in the league right now.

GB's defense still has the same problem it had last year...and the year before...and the year before that. 

Looking forward to them winning 12 games again and then their defense breaking completely down and giving up gobs of points in the playoffs. 

No way in hell I'd trust that defense for a SB run. 

They had this game won early, but they still gave up a bunch of points in the end. 

Honestly, Aaron Rogers is 1 of the best QBs I have ever seen make the most out of an opposing team's off sides penalty. To be fair, Favre was also exceptional at using a hard snap count to make the defense jump before the ball is snapped. I'm tough on Brett sometimes, but even I've got to admit that Brett was a master at that & watching #4 in practice gave Aaron that tool/skill in his arsenal. It's the truth. 

I admire how Aaron just fires the ball with no hesitation. Either GB gets a huge play downfield or we accept the flag if the ball is picked off. 

GB's defense still has the same problem it had last year...and the year before...and the year before that.

Looking forward to them winning 12 games again and then their defense breaking completely down and giving up gobs of points in the playoffs.

No way in hell I'd trust that defense for a SB run.

They had this game won early, but they still gave up a bunch of points in the end.

Who cares? They scored more than they gave up.

Anyone else watching tonight? GB are making it look like child's play on offense so far.

Interesting titbit, 70% of GB's passing yards are from YAC.

It's kind of disheartening when we have the skill players to be that same kind of offense. Luck just needs to get it in our guys' hands and let them go to work.

It's kind of disheartening when we have the skill players to be that same kind of offense. Luck just needs to get it in our guys' hands and let them go to work.

I think we've actually got the edge in skill players now that Nelson is out. It's frustrating, the showed a graphic at one point where something silly like 20 of Rodgers completions were for 5 yards or less. That O was really ticking along last night. The run game, the shovel passes to checkdowns going for 1st downs. Was beautiful to watch as a neutral. Even more galling it wasn't like they weren't getting pressure on Rodgers. My favorite play:

3o85xBsuLKSO9Sr93W.gif

I think we've actually got the edge in skill players now that Nelson is out. It's frustrating, the showed a graphic at one point where something silly like 20 of Rodgers completions were for 5 yards or less. That O was really ticking along last night. The run game, the shovel passes to checkdowns going for 1st downs. Was beautiful to watch as a neutral. Even more galling it wasn't like they weren't getting pressure on Rodgers. My favorite play:

3o85xBsuLKSO9Sr93W.gif

100% agree.. As far as skill positions, I didn't want to sound too homerish, but I think our speed would absolutely kill in this philosophy.