Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TNF- Redskins vs Giants

RockThatBlue

I'm sitting here waiting for kickoff right now my man. I'm predicting Washington wins 20-17. And with Romo missing 8 games or so I could see Washington actually making some noise and having a chance to win the NFC east division. Weeden better win a couple games anyway for Dallas to have a chance when Romo comes back.

Pep could learn a thing or two by watching the Giants short passing game.

Yep. Giants are using it well tonight. What has irritated me is we actually have the personnel to run that type of Offense with Luck, TY, and Dorsett. For some reason we don't do it much. We should considering our O.Line isn't good. That is the best way to stop teams from blitzing.

Yep. Giants are using it well tonight. What has irritated me is we actually have the personnel to run that type of Offense with Luck, TY, and Dorsett. For some reason we don't do it much. We should considering our O.Line isn't good. That is the best way to stop teams from blitzing.

Eli has a very fast release too.

Skip Bayless is actually who I was thinking of when I posted that LOL.

Me too haha. RG3 was great his rookie season, that is when I posted over at ESPN before it went to Facebook and I got into some bigtime debates with RG fans that season, defending Luck. Luck held his own thank goodness as well and even led the Colts to a better record and passed for more Yards.

This game is very boring.

I know I cant wait until Sunday. I don't care for either of these teams but I do like Eli. I like Eli because he beat the undefeated Patriots. Ever since then I have been a fan of his. That game was a history changer. I am so glad the Pats didn't go 19-0. Their fans would be bringing that up on every thread.

The officiating has been soooo bad this year. Flags everywhere! Nearly all the games last week were flag fests. Was there a mandate bc of the increased concerns over head trauma, just to throw a flag on every little infraction? I mean it's ridiculous. I get wanting to make the game safer, but come on. Or maybe just a lot of new crews (like Indy had Monday night) that are too flag happy. It really is ruining watching the NFL this season so far.

The officiating has been soooo bad this year. Flags everywhere! Nearly all the games last week were flag fests. Was there a mandate bc of the increased concerns over head trauma, just to throw a flag on every little infraction? I mean it's ridiculous. I get wanting to make the game safer, but come on. Or maybe just a lot of new crews (like Indy had Monday night) that are too flag happy. It really is ruining watching the NFL this season so far.

Yes, several of the games we watched had :flag:  on every other play it seemed.   I agree, it is a bit ridiculous, and really hard to get into watching the games.   

Yeah I thought the REFS were terrible on Monday, actually 1 sided in favor of the Jets but we still didn't play well. We had at least 3 big plays I can think of that got called back because of questionable holding. The REFS didn't let Davis play aggressive either.

*Throws penalty flag* ahem is this mic on..umm there are two fouls on the play..personal foul complaining on this thread. that call has been declined. personal foul calling the officiating sooooo bad (even tho its true) 15 yards on the spot of the foul automatic fist down