Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kirk Cousins Starting For The Redskins [Merge]

bap1331

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the part that is baffling. If they didn't want him then why on earth did they pick up the 5th year option on him? This is why I say the Redskins are the very definition of dysfunctional. They may have actually taken over the Jets which is hard to do.

I am sure Griffin is praying they cut him loose.

No. Try again. You clearly didn't read a single thing in this thread or you lack perspective completely. I can't say I'm not surprised.

Even though you two are not willing to admit RG3 is a bust, would you be willing to admit that you were both wrong in 2012/2013 to consider RG3 to be a better player than Luck, with a better future in front of him?

Even though you two are not willing to admit RG3 is a bust, would you be willing to admit that you were both wrong in 2012/2013 to consider RG3 to be a better player than Luck, with a better future in front of him?

Hindsight is 20/20. It wasn't just rival fans who thought Griffin was a more talented player who might have a better career. That said, yes, it's looking like I was wrong. Unless RG gets traded to Houston and wins a SB or two or something ;)

Hindsight is 20/20. It wasn't just rival fans who thought Griffin was a more talented player who might have a better career. That said, yes, it's looking like I was wrong. Unless RG gets traded to Houston and wins a SB or two or something ;)

Hindsight is a great predictor, as is understanding football. :)