Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Rams Preseason Game Night Thread

Listening by radio. Did Luck start the 3rd quarter? Just heard Robinson fumbling.

Yeah he did, Robinson w the fumble.

Listening by radio.  Did Luck start the 3rd quarter?  Just heard Robinson fumbling.

Luck started, one play, the fumble by JR.

So, once again, all the guys our forum has been gushing about come back to earth once the bullet's start flying?  I can only stream audio on, but not looking good for JRob tonight...  Let's see what ZTip has... and M.Hasselbeck....

Just guessing...concussion protocols???

That's what I was guessing. I did not see him get hurt though.

So, once again, all the guys our forum has been gushing about come back to earth once the bullet's start flying? I can only stream audio on, but not looking good for JRob tonight... Let's see what ZTip has... and M.Hasselbeck....

Hes done quite well for a rookie tonight against a very tough rams line. I watched him get wrapped out 2 yards behind the line and drag 2 or 3 defenders for a 2 to 3 yard gain. Starters. He had the one fumble but it's looking like he got hurt on that play too so it may not be fully his fault.

I think MH took offense to playing like crap first two games lol he's been accurate so far