Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need help with Fantasy Football? Ask here (2015 edition)!

I'm facing an issue I'm sure many of you have already dealt with...C.J. Anderson. I'm in a 10-team keeper league. At this point he seems untradeable. No one has any interest.

Should I drop him? Some people currently on waivers: David Johnson (seems like a stash), James Starks, Ryan Mathews, Charles Sims, Duke Johnson Jr., Darren McFadden, Andre Ellington. 

I'm inclined to take a dip into the Cowboys' mess, but who knows how that plays out.

At this point, put McFadden as your first choice, Starks second, and Mathews 3rd. If you get any of these, it's an upgrade over C.J.Anderson.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between Lacy stinking it up and Foster's injury, I'm pretty worried about my lineup this week.

*: Player (Opponent)

QB: Tannehill (NE)

RB: Lacy (DEN), D. Martin (ATL)

WR: AJ Green (PIT), J. Landry (NE)

TE: Gronkowski (MIA)

FLEX: S. Diggs (MIN)

D/ST: Broncos (GB)

K: Vinatieri (CAR)

Bench I've got Abdullah, T. Coleman, and Rashad Jennings at RB. Also have Foster but you know.... that sucks. At WR I have A. Cooper who has been on my must start list but is up against NYJ and will be on Revis Island all day. I also have the ATL defense.

So far I've put in for the following waivers:

Drop Foster for Blue

Drop Vinatieri for Blair Walsh.

Any lineup advice? I'm currently in first place and I face the 2nd place person who just happens to be last year's champ. Need to win this one, haha

Between Lacy stinking it up and Foster's injury, I'm pretty worried about my lineup this week.

*: Player (Opponent)

QB: Tannehill (NE)

RB: Lacy (DEN), D. Martin (ATL)

WR: AJ Green (PIT), J. Landry (NE)

TE: Gronkowski (MIA)

FLEX: S. Diggs (MIN)

D/ST: Broncos (GB)

K: Vinatieri (CAR)

Bench I've got Abdullah, T. Coleman, and Rashad Jennings at RB. Also have Foster but you know.... that sucks. At WR I have A. Cooper who has been on my must start list but is up against NYJ and will be on Revis Island all day. I also have the ATL defense.

So far I've put in for the following waivers:

Drop Foster for Blue

Drop Vinatieri for Blair Walsh.

Any lineup advice? I'm currently in first place and I face the 2nd place person who just happens to be last year's champ. Need to win this one, haha

Before I give any advice, I need to know how many people are in this league. It seems like your lineup is very good, despite Lacy doing bad and Foster out. 

Because I'm in first, I was last in waiver order. Blue got taken before my turn. West and McFadden already on rosters.

Really just nervous about the WR/FLEX spot. Not sure whether to start Cooper vs Jets or Landry vs Pats. Also DEN defense against Packers could be tough. Gotta hate it when you've got a player going up against your def... feels like it cancels out, haha

Because I'm in first, I was last in waiver order. Blue got taken before my turn. West and McFadden already on rosters.

Really just nervous about the WR/FLEX spot. Not sure whether to start Cooper vs Jets or Landry vs Pats. Also DEN defense against Packers could be tough. Gotta hate it when you've got a player going up against your def... feels like it cancels out, haha

Easily Landry Vs Pats. This isn't even a discussion. You don't want to have Cooper who is against Revis all game. Tannehill and the Dolphins are on fire and are scoring a ton of points. Landry is starting to get his. Cash in while he's hot. It's possible Malcolm Butler is against Rishard Mathews, leaving Landry with a big fantasy day.

Looking to pick up a Defense for next week. 

Team 1

Atlanta @ 49ers

Dallas vs Phi

Cinci vs Cle

Team 2

STL @Min

Phi @Dal

Cinci vs Cle

Atlanta @ 49ers

San Diego vs Chi

Pick up Cinci in both leagues. The Browns are a pretty bad team right now, and I think that Manziel may be the starter on Thursday where McCown doesn't have much time to recover. It should serve you well.

Looking to pick up a Defense for next week. 

Team 1

Atlanta @ 49ers

Dallas vs Phi

Cinci vs Cle

Team 2

STL @Min

Phi @Dal

Cinci vs Cle

Atlanta @ 49ers

San Diego vs Chi

in all honestly. I hate every matchup. maybe the chargers

Pick up Cinci in both leagues. The Browns are a pretty bad team right now, and I think that Manziel may be the starter on Thursday where McCown doesn't have much time to recover. It should serve you well.

divisional games are unpredictable

looking ahead to next week, tough choices to make

choose one

brees vs titans

dalton vs browns

tyrod taylor vs dolphins

also choose one

dion lewis vs redskins

stefon diggs vs rams

mccoy vs dolphins

hilton vs broncos

looking ahead to next week, tough choices to make

choose one

brees vs titans

dalton vs browns

also choose one

dion lewis vs redskins

stefon diggs vs rams

I can atleast narrow it down for you, with the bolded being what i would probably choose. 

I can atleast narrow it down for you, with the bolded being what i would probably choose. 

I had Brees playing this week and Eli on the bench. Never had a week like that before. To make it rain, I had OBJ as well. Brees and OBJ scored as much as an entire team in fantasy for me.

Next week, I do have a dilemma. I have the 4 following RBs - Lynch, Doug Martin, C.J.Anderson and Ronnie Hillman.

Lynch is on bye week. I plan to play both C.J.Anderson and Ronnie Hillman vs the Colts, would that be wise?

The line up - 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 WR/RB, 1 WR/TE

This is my roster:

QBs: Brees, Eli

WRs: Keenan Allen, OBJ, Stefon Diggs, Michael Floyd (bye), Jeremy Maclin

RBs: Lynch, Doug Martin, C.J.Anderson, Ronnie Hillman

TE: Antonio Gates

D: Broncos

Thoughts???

I had Brees playing this week and Eli on the bench. Never had a week like that before. To make it rain, I had OBJ as well. Brees and OBJ scored as much as an entire team in fantasy for me.

Next week, I do have a dilemma. I have the 4 following RBs - Lynch, Doug Martin, C.J.Anderson and Ronnie Hillman.

Lynch is on bye week. I plan to play both C.J.Anderson and Ronnie Hillman vs the Colts, would that be wise?

The line up - 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 WR/RB, 1 WR/TE

This is my roster:

QBs: Brees, Eli

WRs: Keenan Allen, OBJ, Stefon Diggs, Michael Floyd (bye), Jeremy Maclin

RBs: Lynch, Doug Martin, C.J.Anderson, Ronnie Hillman

TE: Antonio Gates

D: Broncos

Thoughts???

For QB, i would say play the matchup but that is a straight split.

I would say Doug martin should be one to play as Giants allow over 100 yards a game and a TD for rushing.

OBJ and Stefon Diggs should be starters too.

You could do all 3 of your running backs and those two WR.   But i would trust hillman more than anderson if you have to leave one out.

That's true, but this is still a bit of a mismatch, and I love the Bengals D if Manziel plays. I'm guessing he's playing the matchups in both leagues, and the Bengals are probably the best one.

Kaepernick benched, how do the Falcons look now?

Also,

Dalton vs cle

Or

Rivers vs Chi

M. Bennet

Or

A. Gates

Rishard Matthews

Or

Mike evans

Flex: any one of the two left over from above.

Also,

Dalton vs cle

Or

Rivers vs Chi

M. Bennet

Or

A. Gates

Rishard Matthews

Or

Mike evans

With Kap benched I would start the Falcons in the league you have a safer matchup this week and the Bengals D in the Matchup that's harder. Start Rivers, Bennett, and Evans. Also go with Gates at TE if he's healthy, and rishard mathews if Gates stays hurt by sunday.

So i am in a predicament this week in another league. I only have one on bye and no one really injured. Sounds good until you see my roster. Top it off i am going against the biggest trash talker in the office and he has it out for me cause i stole his waiver pickups 3 weeks in a row

QB: Bortles vs NYJ, (Palmer on bye), best available pickups are Winston vs NYG or T. Taylor vs Mia

RB: L. Miller @Buf, McFadden vs PHI, J. Hill vs Cle, D. Murray @Dal

WR: M. Evans vs NYG, J. Jones @Car (plan on dropping him), A. Hurns @NYJ, D. Moncrief vs Den, D. Bryant vs PHI

Available WR's - D. Jackson, W. Snead

TE: G. Olsen vs GB, A. Gates vs Chi, L. Green vs Chi

Available TE's - J. Reed, H. Miller, V. Davis

D/ST: Have Falcons, dropping to pick up Cinci, Also available Bills

What would your lineup be?

Also,

Dalton vs cle

Or

Rivers vs Chi

M. Bennet

Or

A. Gates

Rishard Matthews

Or

Mike evans

Blaine Gabbert has never been the type to run around or throw INTs a bunch like Kaepernick. So, for fantasy purposes, he would just get a lot of punts.

Falcons are a streaky defense. If someone takes care of the ball and forces them into a grinder, they don't produce as much defensively. Definitely worth a shot since your other option is the Bengals vs a Browns squad that has shown more life under McCown. But then, McCown has been throwing more and the Bengals will have plenty of chances to generate turnovers. It is hard to say with a new QB trying to make an impression in the first game. Is it the Blaine Gabbert you know or will he have a streaky good game like he can have every now and then?

Dalton will be running Jeremy Hill more vs the Browns than Rivers who has to throw more because the Chargers cannot stop anyone.

With Keenan Allen sidelined, Gates gets more looks, IMO. With Vincent Jackson dealing with injuries, Mike Evans gets more looks.

So i am in a predicament this week in another league. I only have one on bye and no one really injured. Sounds good until you see my roster. Top it off i am going against the biggest trash talker in the office and he has it out for me cause i stole his waiver pickups 3 weeks in a row

QB: Bortles vs NYJ, (Palmer on bye), best available pickups are Winston vs NYG or T. Taylor vs Mia

RB: L. Miller @Buf, McFadden vs PHI, J. Hill vs Cle, D. Murray @Dal

WR: M. Evans vs NYG, J. Jones @Car (plan on dropping him), A. Hurns @NYJ, D. Moncrief vs Den, D. Bryant vs PHI

Available WR's - D. Jackson, W. Snead

TE: G. Olsen vs GB, A. Gates vs Chi, L. Green vs Chi

Available TE's - J. Reed, H. Miller, V. Davis

D/ST: Have Falcons, dropping to pick up Cinci, Also available Bills

What would your lineup be?

Jeremy Hill, DeMarco Murray, Lamar Miller for RBs for sure.

Mike Evans and I'd go Willie Snead

TE - I'd go Olsen or Gates, your choice. If I had to pick, Olsen who plays far more snaps than Gates. 

Blaine Gabbert has never been the type to run around or throw INTs a bunch like Kaepernick. So, for fantasy purposes, he would just get a lot of punts.

Falcons are a streaky defense. If someone takes care of the ball and forces them into a grinder, they don't produce as much defensively. Definitely worth a shot since your other option is the Bengals vs a Browns squad that has shown more life under McCown. But then, McCown has been throwing more and the Bengals will have plenty of chances to generate turnovers. It is hard to say with a new QB trying to make an impression in the first game. Is it the Blaine Gabbert you know or will he have a streaky good game like he can have every now and then?

Dalton will be running Jeremy Hill more vs the Browns than Rivers who has to throw more because the Chargers cannot stop anyone.

With Keenan Allen sidelined, Gates gets more looks, IMO. With Vincent Jackson dealing with injuries, Mike Evans gets more looks.

So for flex, would you do Rishard Matthews or Martellus Bennet?

Jeremy Hill, DeMarco Murray, Lamar Miller for RBs for sure.

Mike Evans and I'd go Willie Snead

TE - I'd go Olsen or Gates, your choice. If I had to pick, Olsen who plays far more snaps than Gates. 

Mcfadden gets a LOT of attempts though, more than most the other guys. How has Bills D been against the run? 

Interesting that you pick Snead over Dez Bryant too. 

Suggestions on QB?

Mcfadden gets a LOT of attempts though, more than most the other guys. How has Bills D been against the run? 

Interesting that you pick Snead over Dez Bryant too. 

Suggestions on QB?

Bills' D is top 10 vs the run but they give up a lot of catches to RBs in space. Rashad Jennings took it to the house vs them. Dion Lewis ate them alive on the receiving front too. Lamar Miller is a similar kind of back, with ability to cause issues in space. Hence that choice.

McFadden, unless his QB opens up the passing game to force the safeties out of the box, his production may not be as good even if it is a high percentage of the offensive snaps.

QB - Blake Bortles was doing well before the bye week, go with him. Jameis Winston has been doing well his last 3 games making good decisions and against a leaky Giants' D at home, has a good chance to put up points through the air.

If it were me, I'd roll the dice on Jameis Winston, to be honest, especially if VJax is active unlike last week.