Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need help with Fantasy Football? Ask here (2015 edition)!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

against a weak giants team. the seahawks couldnt even slow down cam. hey its up to you. can you tell me which two I should I start?

gurley vs browns

foster vs fins

mccoy vs jags

Gurley for sure. 

Foster was shut down pretty much by the jags on the ground.  Foster is playing a big role in the passing game and thats where he makes it up.   McCoy doesnt play much in the passing game, not as much as Foster.  Most people are looking poorly on the Dolphins D this week.  Deandre Hopkins is always going to open things up for Foster.  Jags will probably focus on McCoy.

Final answer....Foster.  But that is a 60/40 split.

Gurley for sure. 

Foster was shut down pretty much by the jags on the ground.  Foster is playing a big role in the passing game and thats where he makes it up.   McCoy doesnt play much in the passing game, not as much as Foster.  Most people are looking poorly on the Dolphins D this week.  Deandre Hopkins is always going to open things up for Foster.  Jags will probably focus on McCoy.

Final answer....Foster.  But that is a 60/40 split.

my thinking is of course start gurley. foster hasnt really had much success running the ball, but he does get a lot of targets. mccoy may also lose carries to karlos williams and tyrod so foster it is

You guys are not making this easy for me lol

Go with Foster and Gurley. Gurley is probably going to be a top 5 back the rest of the season and Foster will get plenty of production in both the run and pass game. McCoy I don't trust at all until he shows he deserves to be.

Go with Foster and Gurley. Gurley is probably going to be a top 5 back the rest of the season and Foster will get plenty of production in both the run and pass game. McCoy I don't trust at all until he shows he deserves to be.

Only by a few touchdowns. Foster is much more versatile and can exploit their like of pass defense against RB's

well karlos williams didnt make the trip to london so that basically means mccoy will get most of the carries

PPR league

CJ Spiller @Ind

Or

Christine Michael @Dal

M. Evans @Was

Or

R. Matthews vs Hou

Standard League

A. Gates vs Oak

Or

G. Olsen vs Phi

For Flex

One of the TE's above, Christine Michael, or Donte Moncrief

Current WR's are M. Evans and A. Hurns.

Use Christine Michael. Spiller is waiver wire fodder in my 12 team league already and he'd be lucky to get 5 points for you.

Go with Evans over Matthews. Evans is facing somewhat of a tough Redskins secondary, but Matthews is going to be very inconsistent in a 3 headed eagles backfield where Murray is starting to be used a lot more now and Sproles is still in on passing downs.

Use Gates over Olsen as the TE. The raiders are not good Vs the TE and Gates should have a field day Vs them.

I would use Olsen as the Flex as you gave me that option and you should get some decent points. Moncrief is solid, but you never know how he'll do week to week in a loaded Colts offense. Olsen is a lot safer and usually does produce.

Use Christine Michael. Spiller is waiver wire fodder in my 12 team league already and he'd be lucky to get 5 points for you.

Go with Evans over Matthews. Evans is facing somewhat of a tough Redskins secondary, but Matthews is going to be very inconsistent in a 3 headed eagles backfield where Murray is starting to be used a lot more now and Sproles is still in on passing downs.

Use Gates over Olsen as the TE. The raiders are not good Vs the TE and Gates should have a field day Vs them.

I would use Olsen as the Flex as you gave me that option and you should get some decent points. Moncrief is solid, but you never know how he'll do week to week in a loaded Colts offense. Olsen is a lot safer and usually does produce.

Sorry I should have spelled him out, the R. Matthews is Miami wide receiver Rishard Matthews.

As far as Moncrief and the second one, I could put him in at WR over evans as he has done absolutely nothing.

My concern with Olsen is that he is their only player. Didn't affect him last week but Philly D has been doing better

ok so mccoy is basically the only option on offense for the bills this weekend with karlos williams harvin watkins and now tyrod taylor all out. Im concerned the jags are gonna mostly play run and that will cause mccoy to get bottled up. im gonna go with foster

another problem choose one

cooper vs chargers

willie snead vs colts

Sorry I should have spelled him out, the R. Matthews is Miami wide receiver Rishard Matthews.

As far as Moncrief and the second one, I could put him in at WR over evans as he has done absolutely nothing.

My concern with Olsen is that he is their only player. Didn't affect him last week but Philly D has been doing better

My apologies as well, I looked at the name and not the team he was facing and I got confused. Go with Rishard Mathews over Evans this week as he has been the no1 guy on Miamis WR crew. Use Olsen though as your Flex. The Philly Defense is a little better now, but you have to trust Cam Newton and his ability to produce with Olsen as he's been doing it most of the year.

I was just simultaneously offered two different trades. It's a keeper league. 

Here's my current team:

QB: Russell Wilson, Big Ben

WR: O'dell Beckham, Antonio Brown, A.J. Green, John Brown, Davante Adams

TE: Greg Olsen, Antonio Gates

RB: Carlos Hyde, TJ Yeldon, CJ Anderson, Matt Jones

Player 1 offered me Le'Veon Bell and Emmanuel Sanders for Beckham and Antonio Brown.

Player 2 offered me Matt Forte for Green and Yeldon. 

I can't do both trades or I'd be stuck with Sanders, J. Brown, and Adams as my WR. My RBs would be quite good though.

What do you think about these trades individually? I hate losing Beckham and Brown, but Bell is a huge upgrade and Sanders is quite good. I like Forte, probably better than Green, but I hate giving up Yeldon as a prospect. Plus Forte is getting a little long in the tooth. 

I was just simultaneously offered two different trades. It's a keeper league. 

Here's my current team:

QB: Russell Wilson, Big Ben

WR: O'dell Beckham, Antonio Brown, A.J. Green, John Brown, Davante Adams

TE: Greg Olsen, Antonio Gates

RB: Carlos Hyde, TJ Yeldon, CJ Anderson, Matt Jones

Player 1 offered me Le'Veon Bell and Emmanuel Sanders for Beckham and Antonio Brown.

Player 2 offered me Matt Forte for Green and Yeldon. 

I can't do both trades or I'd be stuck with Sanders, J. Brown, and Adams as my WR. My RBs would be quite good though.

What do you think about these trades individually? I hate losing Beckham and Brown, but Bell is a huge upgrade and Sanders is quite good. I like Forte, probably better than Green, but I hate giving up Yeldon as a prospect. Plus Forte is getting a little long in the tooth. 

In this particular situation, I would do trade 1 but not trade 2. You are trading 2 great WRs, but you are locking up the best RB in the NFL at quite a young age for his career. Emmanuel Sanders is also a solid replacement for either Beckham or Brown. Do not do the 2nd trade. This will allow you to keep AJ Green as your no1 WR and also be able to keep Yeldon for his Career where he should be a starter on the Jags. I don't see CJ Anderson working out, and Matt Jones is iffy on the Redskins from week to week. You'll be in good shape overall still, and you might end up dropping Anderson or Jones in the future for a better WR like Stefon Diggs to bolster your WR corps again.

Good Luck!

I was offered Aiken and brees for decker and eli.

I'd stick w Decker and Eli. unless Decker is a bench receiver and you dont start him anyway then essentially its a starting QB trade in which he needs a starting WR or flex and you just need a better QB. If you plan on starting Aiken I am more weary. especially in PPR.

Standard scoring league... Have two flex positions to fill and RB.. options are...

J. Randle, C. Michael, A. Bradshaw, J. Matthews, S. Diggs, Ginn Jr., W. Sneed, V. Jackson...

J. Jones and Maclin are in my WR slots... I'm at a loss when it comes to the flexes... Matthews gets targets, but has dissapointed, Diggs might lose snaps to Johnson... Everybody has dings... Plz help.

Stuck in a predicament.

Moncrief plays in an hour, gates at 325 (for me), Olsen at 725. Was going to play gates and Olsen but from what I've heard gates is a game time decision.

Right now I've got gates at TE and Moncrief in flex. Has anyone heard acting different about gates? If I play someone in the wrong position I'll lock myself out.

Stuck in a predicament.

Moncrief plays in an hour, gates at 325 (for me), Olsen at 725. Was going to play gates and Olsen but from what I've heard gates is a game time decision.

Right now I've got gates at TE and Moncrief in flex. Has anyone heard acting different about gates? If I play someone in the wrong position I'll lock myself out.

Sprained mcl, I wouldn't chance it. I doubt gates plays

I'm facing an issue I'm sure many of you have already dealt with...C.J. Anderson. I'm in a 10-team keeper league. At this point he seems untradeable. No one has any interest.

Should I drop him? Some people currently on waivers: David Johnson (seems like a stash), James Starks, Ryan Mathews, Charles Sims, Duke Johnson Jr., Darren McFadden, Andre Ellington. 

I'm inclined to take a dip into the Cowboys' mess, but who knows how that plays out.